Part 35- Uneasy Feeling...

After a 2 hour drive, They finally arrived back home. Others doll saw the limo and got curious to why it is there but some dolls such as Moses and Bethany were excited to see the limo as went pass by them. They went to drop off Moxy, Wage, ox, Babo, slick and lucky bat at their houses. After that they went to drop off Samuel, Victor, Marzia, Hilton, Gabriela, Mandy and the spy girls to their houses too. Lou and Nolan were dropped off to the front of their house then waved goodbye to the driver bot and thanked him. The bot smiled at them in return and drove off as the two proceed to go inside their home. They closed the door behind them and went straight to their bedroom to pack out their stuff. Nolan finished quickly then heard the doorbell ring downstairs, so he walked down and walked towards the front door to open it. As he opens the door, Mandy, Moxy and slick were there waiting. The three Offered to have breakfast with them at Wage's restaurant In which Nolan gladly accept and with that timing, Lou came downstairs and walked up towards Nolan and his friends. 

Later they all went to wage's restaurant to eat breakfast While Sam and Vic's group of friends have other plans for this morning. The five of them went to a nearby café, Bought pastries and coffee, then went to Hilton's place to continue his research from a week ago. 

Lou, Nolan and his friends just finished eating and are now just talking about how their experience back at Lou's other house. Lydia left first 'cause she said that she will visit her boyfriend at his workplace. Kitty and Tuesday went after 20 minutes of staying to go shopping. Wage and Babo just went back to working as they enter the kitchen. Moxy, Ox and lucky bat left as well 'Cause they still need to pack while slick left to visit Wedgehead. Lou, Nolan and Mandy were the ones left and decided after 5 minutes to leave as well, They said goodbye to wage and Babo in which Wage and Babo smile and said 'goodbye too' back.

Bethany, Kris and Tristen were just walking by and talking about random stuff when Bethany noticed a familiar doll with glasses and two other dolls walk out of Wage's restaurant. She stopped walking as soon as he realize who the doll with glasses was, It was Mandy, Her crush. Kris and Tristen noticed their friend stopped walking and staring at a particular direction, They looked at what Bethany was looking and then grin. Mandy checks something on her phone, Probably a message from Bethany. She puts it back to her pocket and went to join Lou and Nolan for a walk until someone shouted her name which made her and the couple turn and look at who ever shouted at her.

Mandy was a bit surprised to Bethany with two other dolls. But smiled as she told Lou and Nolan that she'll be going now in which Lou and Nolan understand and just said 'See you later' to Mandy. As she walks towards Bethany, She smiled but got confused to what the three of them are doing. Bethany was blushing from embarrassment for what Tristen just did.

Bethany: You Absolute IDIOT!!! Why would you do that?! 

Tristen: hahahaha i was just helping you, Chill hahahaha *laughed hysterically while getting slap on the back*

Bethany: HOW IS CALLING THEM OUT HELPING?!

Kris: Well i mean, it's better than you Staring at her walk away for hours, so yeah.. *said as he shrugged*

Bethany: W-WHAT? I DO NOT STARE!!! you absolute Clods!! *Blushed more from embarrassment*

Tristen: Okay okay eeesh, hahaha stop hitting me and talk to her already! she is literally behind you hahaha

Bethany: hu-WHAT?

Quickly turns around to make eye contact with Mandy who looks bewildered but she smiled at them genuinely either way.

Bethany: M-Mandy! Hi! your finally back! *said cheerfully and nervously*

Mandy: Hi Bethany! It's so Nice to see you again