Part 20 - Lunch break

Once Victor said step two is successful, Lou and Nolan decided to go out and meet up with Vic. Since they did ask Vic to help them paint the side of their house. Lou and Nolan were walking towards a supply store to buy paints with an empty red wagon on there side, as they walked in they noticed Victor standing in front of the paint aisles, choosing what colors to use and of course he still has the croissants...he really didn't got the time to take it to marzia...... The two approached Victor and greeted him cheerfully...

Nolan: hey Victor!

Victor: hm? *looks at his side then smile* oh hey guys! Here to buy the paints?

Lou: yes obviously but we still can't decide what color we must use, since your an expert in arts and such. Could you help us?

Victor: of course though you guys didn't tell me what kind of season theme we'll be doing so that is what I need first before choosing.

Nolan: oh right! Sorry we forgot, we were actually talking about it on our way here until we're settled with the season 'spring'.

Lou: and also we decided to put ourselves and our friends on the painting, if that is possible?

Victor: of course it is so don't worry 'cause your talking to the expert here, but I'll still be needing help though, can't paint with just two hands y'know?

Lou: hehe yes we know, we will do our best to help and get it done as soon as possible. Thank you for helping Vic.

Victor: please, I should be the thanking you guys, thank YOU for helping me out with Samuel... even if he can get to your nerves.

Nolan: your welcome, we're glad he got someone like you to care for him.

Victor: heh yeah, anywho when do you guys wanna start?

Lou: hmmmm... Thursday at 9am sharp.

Victor: ok then, all we need is ocean blue, cherry pink, light pink, neon pink, white, hazel brown, dark brown, dark green, greesy green, and then baby blue for the background, while for the people in it..... light peach, yellow, gold, green, purple,violet, blue, dark blue, red, pink, orange, grey , navy brown, red violet and a bit of black.

Nolan: woah that's a lot.

Victor: it's what a painter like me need if we're going to use a BIG canvas.

Lou: alright we'll buy the background color now and then the others tomorrow so we won't have to carry so much.

Nolan: ok.

Victor helped Lou and Nolan carry the paints towards the cashier, they have bought 5 buckets per color. Once they were out they put the cans in the red wagon and tied a rope around the cans to prevent it from falling. Victor decided to go to the library to see if Gabriela is there, he waved at the two and the two waved back, as they went to their separate ways, Lou and Nolan noticed Samuel talking with someone in his phone , looking a bit bored. The two continue walking but Nolan keep eyeing Samuel 'cause he noticed his left sholaces on loose again, Samuel felt like someone's watching him so he then turn to his left and narrow his eyes as he saw nolan, he hunged his phone up and spat at nolan,....

Samuel: what are you looking at, faggot?

Lou stopped walking as he heard those words along with Nolan, who got nervous and said...

Nolan: n-nothing i-its just that.... Your sholaces aren't tied up..
* points down to Sam's left shoe*

Samuel: wha- *looks down* you gotta be kidding me.... Well why would you care about it, faggot?
* Looks up and glare Nolan suspiciously*