Part 14 -Warning!

Nolan went over to talk to Gabriela, while Gabriela was reading she noticed that nolan was coming towards her so she closed her book and smiled at nolan, greeted him politely...

Gabriela: Oh! hello there Nolan! Here to read as well?~

Nolan: Oh hey Gabriela, and well um yeah..i'm with lou..

Gabriela: Please you can call me Gabby also i must warn you..

Nolan: Warn me? about what?

Gabriela: Not what? Who! It's actually about Samuel...

Nolan Suddenly felt scared as he froze and started to stutter...

Nolan: S-Samuel? W-Why?!

Gabriela: Well i heard him talking with Hilton, saying that Lou deserves better than you and wanted to break you two apart While Hilton was against his idea and  tried to persuade Sam to Stop on what he'll be doing, I got scared for you so i decided to tell you once i saw you right away..

Nolan Was really shocked as he felt someone tap his shoulder, he jump out of fear when his fear turn into a relief As he saw that it was Lou, Nolan sighed and then looked at Lou, He noticed how Lou looks very angry and irritated while looking at the right. Nolan and Gabriela got curious so they asked...

Gabriela: um hey Lou! you alright?

Nolan: Is something Wrong, Louiey~?

Lou looked at the both as his anger turns into a relief, he sighed as he holds nolan's hand and calmly said...

Lou: sorry, something just happened but don't worry, everything's fine now babe. You don't have to worry too Gabriela, Everything's fine... 

Gabriela and Nolan just sighed and gave Lou a smile. The went off while waving goodbye to Gabriela ,later or more while walking Nolan Noticed of how Lou looked angry and annoyed again so as they got Home, Nolan quickly asked lou worriedly...

Nolan: Lou tell me! what's wrong?

Lou: What? Darling, nothing's wrong, i'm just tired y'know~

Nolan: No! Something is wrong! Please..lou...tell me...

Nolan asked with a puppy eyes making Lou blush and gave up, they both sat at the couch and Lou took a breath and said angrily...

Lou: Ok so, It happens at the library when i saw you with Gabriela, i went to the restroom for i while and once i was done, Samuel came in..i greeted him and he greeted me but as i was about to leave Sam grabs my hand and said that i deserve better than this, that i deserve something much more special than being with that GUY..i got really Mad and asked him of what does he mean, and as he was gonna answer me he got a smirk on his face and said that being gay is the worst thing to be for a doll, specially for a doll like me and that every doll needs a perfect leader and to be the perfect leader, i needed to forget you...  i so got angry and annoyed like i really wanted to hit him but i just can't you know...so i just told him angrily to never ever mess with me or with you or else he would go right away to the washer...

Nolan got so speechless as he felt scared and angry at the same time he just grabbed lou's arm and gripped it very tight, Lou tried to comfort nolan and said calmly...

Lou:  don't worry Noley~ i will Never EVER forget you or how much i love you sweetie, Because being Gay is not bad luck because your with me...your my angel~remember that.

Lou said as he kissed nolan's head ,Nolan just then smiled as he hugged lou. The two already got changed and was already about to sleep, Lou sat on his bed about to lay down when Nolan knocked, Lou got up and opens the door . Lou noticed of how worried Nolan is so he asked...