p r e l u d e

Heyo, beautiful readers

Sending a big virtual hug to each one reading this book. I am genuinely glad to have you reading this book.
I hope you enjoy.
Requesting you to show your appreciation by voting, commenting etc.

So here's the thing,
I've assigned a bollywood actor to each of my characters. If you dislike a specific actor, feel free to change it in your mind.
But do not sit, whine and complain about the casting. It's honestly pointless and I'm gonna save you some time.
The Point Of View's are from the female characters.
The show- Girls Hostel- has inspired me to write this particular book. Though, it's nothing like that, but if you've watched the show, you'd understand what I'm talking about.

»

No rude comments will be entertained.
If you do not like this book,
then don't read it.
AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
Writing is a stress buster for me, so don't make it the cause of my stress by complaining about the chapters, characters, or anything in the book for that matter.
If you don't like the storyline or the characters personality, then that's your problem. I won't be changing the book at all to suit somebody else's wants. I'm writing this book for fun so it will be the way I want, but if you do have recommendations or ideas, feel free to comment or you can even privately message me for that matter.

»

Copyright © kj200427
All rights are reserverd, no stealing, or copying my work in any manner (cuz that's just rude and utterly disrespectful)

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places events and incidents are the product of the authors imagination. Any resemblance to non fictional people or events is entirely coincidental.

With all being said and done,

Have a ball of a time reading and Thank you.

Yours,
kj200427

Yours,kj200427