12 | It's Show Time

KAVYA AND I WERE in the hostel dining hall

It was around 7pm and I was extremely tired from the hospital duty but it had been fun.

After taking food in our plates, Kavya and I stop to glance around the hall, finding a place to sit

After taking food in our plates, Kavya and I stop to glance around the hall, finding a place to sit. There was no empty table that we could spot. The whole hall was filled with students.

While I was looking around, my eyes stop at a table. Zivah was sitting with Arjun, Heena, Nishaant and Dhruv. I could see three empty chairs at their table. When her eyes catch the sight of me, she waves at us, inviting us to sit with her. Kavya pulls me towards their table.

The minute we reach their table, Nishaant, who was sitting beside Zivah, scowls at me. "Zivah, why did you have to call her" He says glaring at me.

"C'mon Nishaant. Don't be a spoil sport. They are nice. Trust me." She says.

I sit besides Zivah while Kavya sits next to me. Opposite us, Dhruv was doing something on his phone and Arjun was looking frustrated with Heena trying to sit on his lap. She was trying to flaunt her long legs and was almost flashing him with her top which was more like a bra. It looked like Arjun was getting irritated and wanted to be anywhere but near her.

How slutty can this girl get?

She looks at me with a judgemental smirk as she gawks at me from head to toe.

"Ew. So tacky. Why would one wear that?" She comments gesturing at my outfit. It was a simple white floral dress. I sigh out ignoring her comment.

She obviously didn't like the fact that I ignored her so she turns to Arjun. She gives him her cheeky fake smile, twirling her hair with her fingers. "Babe, you've not still asked me out" She pouts.

"Okay. Go out." Arjun says without looking at her as he continues eating his gulab jamun.

Kavya, Zivah and I hold back a chuckle at his comment.

"Will you go out with me this Saturday, honey?" She asks flaunting her fake eyelashes.

"Sorry, I'm going to have a headache this weekend" He snaps making her furious and embarrassed.