18 | Detention, Here we come

"So the date was good, huh?" I tease, getting a blank stare from Aman bhai

"So the date was good, huh?" I tease, getting a blank stare from Aman bhai. We were currently in the common hall of the Boys Hostel.

I narrow my eyes at him. "What? Was it not good? Oh-oh," I tease.

"Shut up. It was good." He defends, wearing his jacket.

I chuckle at him. "So Kavya is going to be my future sister-in-law. I fully approve of this relationship and you'll have my blessings," I announce dramatically. "Kavya Bhabhi. The title also goes good with her name," I mock, trying to hold in a smile.

He playfully smacks me on my shoulder. "Not that far, kiddo."

"Okay listen, I'm going to be doing your dresses in the wedding, okay? And yes, I'll also be planning out the the stage and the decorations. Dare you call someone else to do that." I threaten, pointing my finger at him.

"Yes sure, why not?" He rolls his eyes.

Then satisfied, I go back to scrolling through my phone.

He speaks after a few seconds. "Vedika."

"Hmm," I reply, looking at my phone.

"How's it going with Arjun? Is he giving you a hard time?" He asks.

A hard time?

I'm literally living my worst nightmare staying with him. He, his cocky grin, and his nonchalant behaviour was nothing but, annoying. All of that and add the naked girl incident from yesterday.

But, it's good if bhai doesn't know about all this. Because then he'll probably kill Arjun. Which is actually, my job. If anyone gets to kill him, it should be me.

"No bhai. We're good" I lie, looking into my phone.

He lets out a chuckle. "You're lying."

Obviously, he can see right through me.

"Okay, fine" I sigh frustratedly. "I don't like Arjun. Not even a little bit. He's my biggest nightmare. He is the worst roommate in the history of roommates. He is so cool and chilled with everything that it annoys me. Nothing ever, seems to bother him but everything he does, bothers me. And don't even get me started about the letters I have to receive from girls throughout the day to give them to him. Add to that, the untouched mess lying around in the room."

He gives an amusing look. "Chill out, Veds. They'll change your room soon."

"Yes, probably after Arjun kills me or I'm in prison for killing Arjun."

He laughs. "If he does that, he's dead."

"In that case, I promise to come to visit you every week in jail."

"That you do," He says getting up. "Bye, I've gotta go to the hospital." He says, before giving me a peck on my cheek and leaving.

I walk towards the elevator and press the button. After a few seconds, the door of the lift opens up.