30 | Cafeteria Catfight

"ZIVAH, SMOKING is injurious to health

"ZIVAH, SMOKING is injurious to health. Thought you should know," Kavya informs while eating her salad.

"That's what they say in the beginning of every movie," Divya scoffs.

"Ha ha ha, hilarious. Keep them coming," I retort sarcastically.

Presently, the three of us were sitting in our college cafeteria which was full-on chaotic. People were laughing and talking on the top of their voices.

"Have you'll seen Nishaant anywhere?" Divya asks.

"Oh, so are you and Nishaant like...a thing now?" Kavya teases, elbowing Divya.

"I don't know, we are still friends I guess." She says, shrugging.

"What? Did he friend zone you?" I question, scoffing.

"No no, he didn't. But I guess nothing else is happening. We haven't even talked about the kiss and—"

"Kiss? What? When did that happen? You didn't tell me! How could you do this?!" Kavya slaps her arm, clearly offended.

"Ow, Kavya. It hurt," she winces, rubbing her arm.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Hold on a minute. Did this happen when you'll were at the roof?" Kavya asks with an excitement filled tone.

Divya nods shyly. "Yeah, we've been going up there since the last one week. That's..like our spot now. Plus, I didn't think it was something you'll would be interested in."

"Oh c'mon, who's not interested in gossip," She whines.

"Okay girl," I snort. "You're starting to sound more like Vedika now."

"Speaking of Vedika, have you sorted things with her? Are you'll cool now?" Divya curiously asks.

I shake my head. "You'll know about the whole thing?"

Divya hesitantly looks at Kavya before looking back at me. "Yeah, Kavya told me about the whole thing."

"You'll should resolve it, you know. It's actually really stupid. Plus, Vedika's guilty. She'd be glad to have you back," Kavya explains.

"Yeah and imagine you both sort out your differences and get back together. It'll be like two big forces coming together. Then you'll could single-handedly destroy Heena." Divya says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Divya," Kavya chuckles. "You make it sound like we're suppose to form a political group to destroy an enemy. Please haan, no one is condoning to violence. I'm telling you'll."

"Pussy." Divya mutters under her breath, earning a smack from Kavya.

After a few seconds, Kavya shouts, "Vedika!" She was standing across the hall, probably searching for a place to sit. She walks over to our table.