Chapter 8

Irene's pov

I knew that Jungkook would be here any moment. When Wendy was talking there was a knock at the door interrupting her and i knew that it must be him, so i slowly made my way to the front door to answer it but i was more shocked to see that it was not Jungkook. The man had just pushed past me and into the house like he owned it and made his way to the living room. I was frozen in shock, how in the hell did he find us. I had closed the door and was going to make my way to the living room when I remembered that I had Jungkook's phone number so I sent him a text to tell him to get here as soon as possible and that Hanbin was here. After that I made my way to the living room. I stopped when I noticed that Y/n was standing at the top of the stairs. You could see the fear in her eye's and I knew I had to do something. I looked toward the others and gave a nod of my head as a signal for them. I grabbed a vase on one of the tables in the hall and before anyone could react I hit Hanbin in the head with it.

" Y/N RUN NOW!!!" I yelled out to Y/n to run and she ran back to her room and hid, Wendy had also made her way up the stairs and into Y/n's room.

" You little bitch" Hanbin said in a muffled voice struggling to recover from my surprise attack, but the next thing I knew I was on the floor holding my stomach in pain. Hanbin had punched me in the stomach.

Seulgi, Joy and Yeri were making their way to Hanbin to stop him but before they could the front door was kicked in and Jungkook came in with the rest of his men. I could tell that Jungkook was mad and I mean really mad. In a flash the two had started to fight and me and the other girls had all ran up stairs to Y/n's room, we had all busted through the door and slammed the door shut.

" We're in here" Wendy had yelled from inside the bathroom. I walked in to see Wendy holding a crying Y/n in the bathtub.

" Is she okay?" I asked and Wendy looked at me and nodded her head no.

We all just sat in silence in the bathroom while we continued to hear the fight going on down stairs, it seemed to go on forever until it finally stopped. Nothing could be heard from down stairs. We then heard footsteps coming up the stairs and they stopped right outside of the bedroom door. I grabbed a bottle of soap and held it, getting ready to throw it at the person. We heard the bedroom door open and footsteps make their way to the bathroom door, the door then opened and I threw the bottle hitting the person square in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" The person screamed and then i realized who it was.

" Sorry Yoongi" I told him and he just ignored me holding his nose.

" Jungkook is down stairs waiting for you guys" He said and then walked away. I looked toward everyone and they just gave me a look that held worry.

" Well come on we can't keep him waiting" I told them and made my way out the bathroom with everyone following behind me.

Jungkook's pov

I was down stairs waiting for the girls to come down, I had sent Yoongi up to get them. I'm lucky i had gotten here just when Hanbin and his crew got here, no i did not know they would actually be here i just happened to come just as they went inside. Sadly they ended up getting away but I was able to capture a few of his men. They may be able to give me the information I need. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and looked to see Yoongi come down holding his bleeding nose.

" Don't even ask" He told me as he walked by, I could only chuckle as he walked away. Soon more footsteps came and I looked to see all of the girls coming down with Y/n in the back.

Wendy's pov

After that Yoongi guy left, we all slowly left the bathroom. Y/n still holding on to me, Y/n looked so small at this moment and i know that after she saw Hanbin she will be in a bad state of mind