Chapter 1

Jungkook p.o.v

I was in my office doing work when there was a knock on my office door. I told whoever it was they could come in. They opened the door and in walked Jimin "What do you want Jimin?" I told him.

I wasn't in the mood for his games. I had so much work that needed to be done. Running a mafia isn't easy "Just wanted to see if you wanted to go eat you need to get out you have been in here for the last 2 days" he told me.

"You know how much work I have to do Jimin running a mafia isn't as easy as you think" I told him.

"It won't kill you to get out, you will still be there when you come back" Jimin said.

"Fine" I don't have time to argue with him and I know he won't go away until I agree to it so I put my paper work away and grabbed my things and we left.

After 30 minutes we arrived at a restaurant for lunch. We went in and a lady showed all 7 of us to a table. "Ugh it's so crowded in here" Yoongi said

"Well it is lunchtime so people are having lunch," Taehyung said.

"I'm going to use the restroom" I said and then left. I finished my business and walked out to head back to the guys and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going" she had said I looked and saw I had bumped into a girl.

"I'm sorry I really have to go" before I could respond she left with a group of girls.

After the whole incident I went back to the table where the guys were at. During the whole lunch I couldn't stop thinking about that girl. She was beautiful. She had long jet black hair and bright blue eyes. I needed to know who she was so when we were done with lunch I went to the manager to get the security footage. I had Yoongi go over it until we got a clear view of her "That's her Yoongi I want you to find as much information on her as you can '' I said.

"You got it, boss," Yoongi said.

We all had left and went back to work as I still had a lot of paperwork to go over. After about 3 hours of me doing paperwork I finally finished everything and placed it all on my desk and went to go check to see if Yoongi had found anything on this mystery girl.

I walked down the hall to Yoongi's office and knocked one the door I went inside when he told me to come in. "Have you found anything?" I asked him.

" No, I spent almost 3 hours looking for anything I could find and nothing," he said.

Well that's weird, Yoongi can always get information about people. "Keep looking" I told him and then left the room. I had a picture of her so I decided I would get some people to go out and see if they can find her. As I was walking down the hall I bumped into Irene.

"Sorry Irene, I didn't see you," I told her.

"It's okay, you seem to have your mind wrapped up in something, what is it?" She asked me.

"I Have Yoongi trying to get information on someone and he can't seem to find any. I figured I would have some guys go out and look for her" I told her.

"Who is this girl?" She asked if I took the picture and showed her she seemed to tense up when she saw the picture.

"Oh well I hope you find her. I should go, the weapons aren't going to sort themselves". She rushed away before I could say anything.

I just ignored it and kept walking back to my office. I'm not going to give up on looking for her. I am a man that gets what I want so I won't stop till I have her.

Irene's p.o.v

This is not good what am I going to do