Chapter 12

[Quick update]

I have re edited all chapters in Mystery Girl and I have removed Alpha's Angel and Outcast. Alpha's Angel will be moved to my second wattpad account and is also being posted on my patreon. Mystery girl is also being posted on my patreon. I'm also making a BTS one shot book that will be posted on my patreon as well and will also be posted on wattpad when the book is done. The link to my patreon is on my page. You are more than happy to join if you like. :)

Jungkook's pov

I had just gotten ready and was now making my way downstairs to the dining room for dinner. I walked in and sat at the head of the table. I noticed everyone was here except for Y/n. Where was she?

"Where's Y/n?" I asked the girls.

"I think she's in her room, we'll go and check on her" Joy said and she and the other girls got up and checked on Y/n. It wasn't too long before Irene came running back downstairs.

"Somethings wrong with Y/n" Irene said before running back upstairs with me right behind her. We made it to Y/n's room and I ran in to see that she was laying on the floor unconscious. I quickly went over to her to see if she was okay and then picked her up and put her on the bed.

"Jin call her doctor and tell him to get here now" I told Jin as soon as he walked into the room.

~Time skip~

I paced around the room as we all waited for the doctor to arrive. Soon Jin came in with the doctor and quickly got to work examining her.

"It seems as though she doesn't have any physical injuries after the fall" The doctor said as he was packing his things.

"She will have to have another scan done just to see how the hemorrhage is" He said and picked up his bag to leave.

"I suggest she get some rest for now and bring her in tomorrow" He said and then left after i thanked him and had Jin show him the way out.

"I'll stay with her for the night just to make sure she is okay" Wendy said and then took a seat over by Y/n's bed. The rest of us all left the room and I headed to my office with Jimin and Jin behind me. I took a seat when I entered my office and Jimin and Jin sat in front of my desk.

"Jimin get a few cars ready for tomorrow for when Y/n needs to leave and some men. I will also be going" I told him and then faced Jin.

"I want you and the other guy's to interrogate the men that we captured and see if we can get any information from them about Hanbin '' I told him. I dismissed them and headed to Y/n's room to check on her but before I went in I saw Wendy standing outside the door.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked her.

"I was going to find you," She told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Y/n's awake and she's asking for you" She told me before moving for me to go in. I slowly opened the door and went in and saw Y/n sitting in bed. I closed the door and walked over to her.

"Hey" I said to her.

"Hi," She said in a small voice. She moved over so I could sit next to her.

"Wendy said that you were asking for me" I told her and she turned to look at me.

"I wanted you to be here," She said.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because I feel more safe when you're here" She told me before she leaned over and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah i'm fine" She told me and moved over to lay on the bed and i moved over to the other side and also laid down. We just laid there for a while until Y/n moved closer and laid her head on my chest and went to sleep and soon I also felt sleepy and soon went to sleep with Y/n safely in my arms.

~Time skip (Morning)~

Y/n's pov

I slowly started to wake up and looked over at Jungkook to see that he was still asleep so I moved closer to him since he was warm. I laid there for a few more minutes and soon I felt him stir and pull me closer to him. I couldn't help but smile and move closer, if that was even possible.

"We can't stay like this forever" He said as he slowly started to wake up.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Because i need to go get ready and so do you" He said and slowly started to get up making me feel cold.

"Why?" I asked, becoming confused.

"Because you need to go see the doctor to make sure everything is fine after yesterday" He said and got up.

"Now get ready and when you're done come down for breakfast" He said and left the room. I just decided to get up and get ready because I was hungry since I didn't get to eat dinner last night.

~Time skip~

I was finally done getting ready and headed out the door and made my way downstairs to the dining room for breakfast. Once there I took a seat and waited for the others since I was the only one here. I soon heard the other girls come in and they all ran to me and pulled me into a group hug.

"Don't you ever scare us like that again" Joy said as she let go of me and sat down next to me. We all talked for a while and soon the guy's came and sat down as well with Jungkook sitting next to me.

~Time skip (After breakfast)~

We had finished breakfast and were now getting ready to leave to head to the doctors. I was terrified. I just hoped that all is good and that it hasn't gotten worse.

"Y/n don't worry everything will be fine" Wendy told me and squeezed my hand. I just hoped that she was right and that everything would be fine.