Chapter 3

Jungkook's pov

We arrived outside of the building where A.C.E is at and waited. After scoping it out for a while I signaled my men to head in, I followed behind planning to go after the leader of A.C.E. I made my way through the building taking out anyone who got in my way, I finally made it to where I needed to be. I waited and then busted in the door and pointed my gun at him.

"Well, look at what we have here," I said.

I just looked at him huddled behind his desk.

"Please don't hurt me," he said.

"Then you shouldn't have messed with me Jun," I said.

He stood up and pointed his gun at me ready to shoot but before he could I shot him in the head and his body fell to the floor. I walked over and kicked him to make sure he was actually dead. I turned back around to see the rest of my group come in.

"We secured the whole building," Jimin said.

"Good," I said.

"Yoongi go through the cameras and get rid of everything on it, we don't need the police after us" i said.

"You got it boss" Yoongi said

I told the rest of the guys to go through the building to see if they have anything we could use. After we we're done we left and went back to the office. We made it back to the office and I followed Yoongi since I needed to talk to him. Once in his office I sat down on one of the chairs.

"Please tell me you found something on this mystery girl," I said.

"Sadly no" Yoongi said.

I was disappointed but I wasn't going to give up just yet.

"Well keep looking" i said

I got up and went back to my office. Once inside I went to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of whisky. I took a swig of it and then took a seat at my desk, I drowned myself in paper work. I kept thinking about the mystery girl.

"I'm going to find you, no matter how long it takes you will be mine" I said to myself.

Irene's p.o.v

We all sat in the living room watching a comedy show, I looked over at Y/n and I just smiled. After such a long time it's nice to see her finally enjoying herself.

Y/n's p.o.v

I was watching a movie with my friends and finally having a great time. You're probably wondering who I am well am Y/n am 20 years old. I came here from America after my parents left me at the age of 17. Wendy was my friend from school before she moved to South Korea. She let me stay with her and her friends. After I got here I got a job at a small cafe not too far from here. I met a guy named Hanbin who came into the cafe one day, we became friends and after some time we began dating. What I didn't know was that he was a part of the mafia, he was nice at first but then he changed and he would beat me. He told me I couldn't work at the cafe anymore so he forced me to quit. He then took me away from my friends and locked me in his house. He would never let me leave the house.

I became depressed, I tried multiple times to escape but he would always find me and bring me back. He raped me everyday for the last 2 years, finally after those 2 years i was able to get away and made it back to the house that i shared with Red velvet. We all moved and Irene was able to get rid of any information about me so Hanbin and his group couldn't find me. Hanbin didn't know about Red velvet so they were safe. It took me a while to get better but finally in the last 3 months I have been getting better. I just hope that it will stay this way. I don't want to have to go through anything like that again. All I can do is hope and pray.

Irene's p.o.v

I looked over to see y/n lost in thought so I checked to make sure she was okay.

"Y/n are you okay?" I asked her.

She seemed to snap out of it and looked over at me.

"Yeah I'm okay, just thinking is all," she said.

We all went back to watching the movie until it got really late and we all decided to head to bed since I have work tomorrow.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was in my office most of the day and when I finally looked outside I noticed it was dark. I looked at the time and saw it was 9:47 PM. I decided to wrap things up and head home since I didn't sleep last night so I was really tired and wanted to go to sleep. I left the office and got into my car and drove home. Once there I parked my car and then headed inside.

I went upstairs and went to my bathroom to shower and changed into my PJ's. I came out of the bathroom and went to lay down on my bed. I laid there and thought about my mystery girl but little did I know that tomorrow I was going to meet her in an unexpected way. After a while of thinking I finally feel asleep ready for what was to come tomorrow.