Chapter 4

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning around 7:00 AM. I had to get up early anyway since I actually had a doctor's appointment today. All the girl's were coming with me except Irene since she had to go to work. I got up and went to take a shower, after my shower I got out and brushed my teeth and then got dressed. I came out of the bathroom and headed down stairs to eat breakfast.

When I got down stairs and went into the kitchen and saw all the girls sitting around the table. I went over and sat by Irene and Wendy, we talked for a while until we had to go.

"I should head out before I am late for work" Irene said.

We said our goodbyes and we all left.

"Do you guys wanna go to the cafe after we're done?" Joy asked.

"Yes," I said.

"I don't see why not. I mean we don't have anything else to do." Yeri said

After about 20 more minutes of walking we finally arrived and went inside. I went up to the front desk to sign in and when I was done I went over and sat with the girls.

"Hey are you okay?" Wendy asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous," I told her.

I actually was nervous since i really hate the doctors, i always have and still do. I sat there for a few moments until finally the nurse came out and called my name. I got up and Wendy came with me while the others sat outside waiting. She brought us to the room and we sat down waiting for the doctor, soon the doctor came in.

"Okay let's get started shall I?" The doctor said,

Jungkook's p.o.v

Today I had to go with my mom to her doctor's appointment, we drove there and i parked the car and then helped my mom get out and into her wheelchair and i pushed her inside. Once inside I pushed her to the front desk and signed her in and then took a seat near a group of 3 girls. Soon the nurse came out and took my mother to see her doctor while I waited outside. While I was sitting there I got a text from Jimin saying that Taehyung had somehow set the fax machine on fire. Which isn't the first time he has done this so at this point I'm disappointed rather than shocked.

Y/n's p.o.v

I was sitting and waiting in the room with Wendy holding my hand while they took my blood, I was not happy about this. When the nurse was done she cleaned me up and then left and Wendy came to sit next to me.

"You're such a baby," She told me.

"I'm not," I said.

"Yes you are," She told me.

I didn't want to argue with her so I just sat there and pouted at her. Soon the doctor came back in.

"Okay so everything seems to be fine as of right now" He said.

"What do you mean as of right now?" Wendy asked.

"We took a look at her brain scans and from what we can see she has a small brain hemorrhage" he told us.

"what does that mean?" i asked

"It means you have a small bulge in your brain that could burst and could cause a severe brain bleed" He said

At this point I was scared and started to cry.

"Well what can you do?" Wendy asked him

"We can continue to keep an eye on it to make sure it won't get worse" he told us

"Okay" i said

"I have set another appointment for you to come in 3 days from now"

"Okay" i said

We asked him a few more questions and then we got ready to leave.

"Hey Y/n are you okay" Wendy asked me.

"Yeah I'll be fine" I said

I wasn't fine. I was scared, wondering what was going to happen to me. All I could do was hope that everything was going to be ok.

Jungkook's p.o.v

Jin had showed up while I was at the doctors office, we we're talking about some things. Jin was going to take my mother home since I had other things to do. While we we're talking I noticed the girls beside us get up and run over to someone who came out of the back rooms. I decided to ignore it and focus back on what Jin was saying.

"umm Jungkook?" Jin asked

"Yeah what is it?" i asked

"Look at the front desk, isn't that the girl you have been trying to find?" he asked me.

I looked over at the front desk and saw the girl who has been on my mind since the day I ran into her. I finally found her. She was being held by one of her friends while she cried which left me wondering as to why. The good thing was that most of the people here I knew so I walked over to one of the nurses that had come out of the back and asked them to get me the information of the girl at the front desk that just came out. The nurse just nodded her head and left and came back after a few minutes with her file. I looked and saw the girls we're leaving so I decided to follow them. I told Jin I was leaving and ran outside and got into my car and followed them until they stopped at a cafe and went in and I pulled into a parking lot and looked through her file.

Name: Y/F/N

Age: 20

Date of birth: 03/19/2000

I skipped down to the bottom to read what the doctor had written. I read it to find out that she has a brain hemorrhage which explains why she was crying. I looked up to see her in the cafe with her friends talking and laughing.

"I finally found you" i said

I just watched her and then followed them again when they left the cafe to their house. I waited outside her house for awhile and then left headed back to my office to figure out a plan to get her so no one else can have her, she is mine and i will have her.