Chapter 10

Jungkook pov

We all made it inside and I had one of the maids show the girl's around while I went to the meeting room with the guys to discuss what was to happen now since they would be living with all of us. I made it to the meeting room and sat down while the others were coming in.

"Okay so now what?" Yoongi asked me.

"For now they will live here with us" I said.

"You can't be serious?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yes I am," I told him.

"We need to up the security around the mansion, now that Hanbin knows Y/n is with me he will stop at nothing to get to her" I said to everyone.

"Jimin, I want you to be watching Y/n at all times" I told Jimin since i trust him the most to keep her safe.

"For now I think everything else is fine since I won't be letting them leave the house for a while" I told everyone. We talked about a few other things and soon I dismissed everyone to continue on with their work. I left and headed to my office that is on the top floor of the mansion.

Y/n's pov

Jungkook had a maid show us around the mansion, she showed us the kitchen, dining room, living room, theater room, the indoor swimming pool, the bar area, the outside swimming pool, the garden and lastly our rooms. My room is literally huge. There was a king size bed with a balcony and a fireplace there was also a huge walk-in closet and a bathroom with a walk in shower and a large bathtub with another walk-in closet in the back. I walked over to the bed after walking around the room for a bit and placed my suitcase on it to take out my stuffed animals and my blanket. After placing those things on the bed I walked over to the closet to put my closet in it. When I had put my close up I walked out of the closet to see that the girls had come into my room.

"Hey are you okay?" Seulgi asked me.

"Yeah my head hurts a little but i'll be fine" I told her.

"What are we going to do about my doctor's appointment in a few days?" I asked.

"I'll talk to Jungkook and let him know okay?" Irene said. I went and sat on the bed after she left to go and find Jungkook. We just talked about random stuff and then decided to watch tv on the big screen tv that was in my room.

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting at my desk doing paperwork when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said without looking up to see who it was.

"Jungkook, I need to tell you something, '' Irene said to me. I looked up to her and nodded for her to continue.

"Y/n has a doctor's appointment in 3 days and she needs to be there," Irene told me.

"Okay i'll just have the doctor come here then" I said and then went back to looking at paperwork.

"Why can't she just go to the office?" She asked me.

"Because it's not safe" I told her while looking at my paperwork she didn't say anything else and just left. I called Jin to let him know when Y/n's appointment was so the doctor could be here. Once that was done I went back to doing my work.

Y/n's pov

We we're all still watching TV when a maid came in to tell us that dinner was ready. We followed her out of the room and she led us to the dining room. Soon Jungkook and 6 other people walked in and took their seats. I was sitting with Joy on the right and Jungkook on the left. I could feel he was staring at me but I ignored it. Soon dinner was served and we all started to eat. I wasn't really that hungry after all that had happened today and I also noticed that my head started to hurt a lot more but I did my best to ignore it.

"Y/n are you okay?" Joy asked me quietly.

"Y-yeah" I said with a slight stutter. Joy leaned over and started to talk with Wendy. Soon both of them turned to me. I could tell that they knew something was wrong with me but I just continued to eat my dinner and hoped that my head would stop hurting. Soon dinner was over and I went back upstairs to my room. Once inside I went over to the bed to sit down. My head was still hurting so I decided to just lay down and go to sleep.

~Time skip~

I slowly started to wake up and look to see that it was still dark out. I checked the time to see that it was only 4:23am. I sat up in bed and looked around for a moment and then decided to head down to the kitchen so I could get some juice since I was thirsty. I slowly got out of bed and headed out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen. It was dark in the mansion so I figured that everyone was asleep. I finally made it to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for some juice and the only juice that they had was apple juice but I didn't really care so I took it and started to look for a glass and finally found one i poured the juice in the cup and stuck it back in the fridge and sat down at the counter to drink it.

"What are you doing awake at this time?" I heard someone say and I turned to see Jungkook standing in the doorway to the kitchen.

"I-i Just wanted some juice" I said to him I was nervous so I was stuttering.

"It's late, you should go back to bed and get some sleep" He told me as he made his way to the fridge and grabbed some banana milk.

"Okay" I said and got down from the stoll and made my way to the stairs but there was one problem: I didn't know where my room was.

"Um, can you show me back to my room? I don't know where it is" I asked him and he turned around and looked at me for a second before he spoke.

"Sure come on" He said as he put the banana milk back in the fridge and walked over to me and up the stairs.

Jungkook pov

I walked Y/n up to her room and i couldn't help but look at her she was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen the moonlight reflecting on her skin made her glow i could tell she was tired as her eye's were closing while she was walking we finally made it to her room and i opened the door for her to go inside.

"Thank you for walking me back" She said to me in a tired voice.

"Sure no problem, goodnight" I said to her.

"Goodnight" She said back to me before i closed the door and went back to my room to sleep well at least try to since all i could think about was her. Finally after a while of laying there I went off to sleep.