Chapter 2

Jungkook's p.o.v

I had sent some guys out looking for this girl so I had decided to go home.

When I got home I went straight inside to my bathroom to freshen up and change. When I was done I grabbed my laptop and sat at my desk in my room. I decided to do my own research on this mystery girl to see what I could try to find.

2 hours later and I have found nothing, the men I had sent out still haven't found her. I just decided to rest and think about it in the morning.

Irene's p.o.v

When I got off work I rushed straight home and rushed through the door In a hurry. "GUYS GET DOWN HER NOW" I yelled for all the girls.

"Why are you yelling?" Wendy asked me.

"Remember when we went to lunch today all 6 of us" I told her.

"Yeah why?" She asked me.

" She accidentally bumped into him today and now he's looking for her," I told them.

"We hid all her information well so he won't find anything on her," Yeir said.

"He has people looking for her," I told them.

"What are we going to do we can't have her get involved in the mafia she's so sweet and innocent" Joy said

"Shhh she's coming," Seulgi said.

"What are you guys talking about"

"Nothing important, let's go watch a movie" Wendy told her.

I hope we can keep her safe.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I was just laying in my bed staring at the ceiling. I tried to sleep but I can't my mind is stuck on her. After about 30 minutes of just laying there awake i decided to just get up. I looked at the time and saw it was only 1:45am. I went over to my desk and did some more work since I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight.

It was now 7am and I was getting ready to go to the office. I stayed up all night and did paperwork. Once I was ready I left the house and drove to work.

~At the office~

I walked in and I saw people running around like a chicken with their head cut off. What the hell is going on?

I saw Jin and decided to ask him so I walked up to him.

"Why the hell is everyone running around?" I asked him.

"Someone hacked into our system" he told me.

"Why wasn't I informed of this?" I asked him.

"I don't know what I told Taehyung to tell you," Jin told me.

Well no wonder I didn't know, I've learned to never let Taehyung do anything because it never gets done. I just walked away and went to Yoongi's office to see how he was handling things. I knocked on his office door until he told me to come in and I walked inside.

"Have you found out who hacked our system?" I asked him.

"Yeah I sent all the information to you" Yonngi told me.

"Okay, have you found anything on that girl yet?" I asked him.

"Not yet but I think I'm getting close just need more time" Yoongi told me.

"Ok let me know if you find anything" I told him and then left the room to go to my office.

When I entered my office I went to my desk and opened my computer and opened the file Yoongi had sent me.

"Ummmm what do we have here" I went over the file to see that the person who hacked into our system was from a smaller mafia. The mafia is called A.C.E and they seem to be a new group.

"Let's pay these guys a visit shall we" I left and gathered up my group and we left.

Irene's p.o.v

I was in the kitchen with the rest of Red velvet. Today was my day off so we all stayed home with her to watch a movie.

"Guys i'm hungry"

"What do you want to eat?" Joy asked her.

"Can we have pizza" she asked

"Sure," Joy told her.

"Thank you" she said

"Your welcome Y/n"