Chapter 55: Don't like her

Chapter 55

Gaya ng inaasahan nila ay nasa mansyon na kina Lorenzo, Ashley, Aliyah and most of all Athrea. Gustong umorong ng dila ni Samantha ng batiin siya ni Ashley. Ashley seems friendly the first day they've meet but Samantha couldn't stop thinking she might don't like her. What everyone think about her is always matter to her, she wanted to assure that she's giving them a good impression.

"Are you okay, Ate?" Wika ni Ashley at winayway ang kamay sa mukha ni Samantha upang makuha ang atensyon nito.

Samantha snapped back in reality, she cleared her throat. She don't know how to act infront of them, she always having trouble socializing with others, lalo na't kapatid ito ni Ace.

"Um-Yeah I am perfectly fine" she said.

Just act normal, Samantha. Think that Ashley is Hell. Talk with her like you're old friend

Wika ni Samantha sa sarili.

"Good to hear that then, oh let's get in. Kanina pa nila tayo inaantay, dinner is almost ready... I guess" she saidand chuckled.

Naging magaan ang pakiramdam ni Samantha sa mga inakto ni Ashley.

Inakay siya nito papasok ng mansyon. Nauna na sa loob si Ace at Peyton, ng dumating kasi sila ay agad siyang sinalobong ni Ashley at nangamusta. Pagpasok sa loob ay nadatnan nila ang mag-aamang naka upo sa couch seryuso ang mga itong nag-uusap. Of course they'll talk about business, Lorenzo is still the CEO.

Agad na napaisip si Samantha. Lorenzo Sanford is back, and he'll back at his company too. It would mean that Ace will be leaving the company, not totaly. What she mean is Ace will leave the building, Ace office is located in other building or should she say in the other branch of Sanford Company. As Samantha know, Lorenzo want Ace to seperate his company to him and look after the second branch of the company, it would be his training too. Ace will be the next CEO, the next leader, the next tycon and a legend.

"They're talking about business again" busangot na wika ni Ashley ng pumasok sila ng kusina. Naroon rin si Aliyah na busy sa pagluluto kaya't hindi man lang nito napansin ang pagpasok ng dalawa.

Where is Athrea?

Iyan agad ang pumasok sa isip ni Samantha. Why she's finding her anyway?

"Oh your here"

Biglang nabuhay ulit ang kaba sa puso nito. Gosh this Sanford is really good looking, well all of them has a beauty. But Aliyah's gorgeous face is different. In just looking at her Samantha know she's really perfectionist. The way she took off the apron she's really perfect. Pano nalang kaya pag nagkamali ito? Aliyah will surely going to yell her.

"Um H-hello"

"You're Samantha, right?" Tanong ni Aliyah at naupo sa kaharap niyang island chair.

She manage to smile even her system is shaking due to nervousness. "Y-yes"

"Am I scaring you?" Natatawang wika ni Aliyah.

Mapakla namang ngumiti si Samantha. Yes Aliyah is scaring her to death.

"Don't be scared, okay? I won't eat you" wika nito at muling natawa.

Ngumiti nalang si Samantha.

"Where's Ate Athea, ate? The dinner is almost ready?" Tanong ni Ashley habang nag-aayos sila ng hapag kainan.

And because she wan't to have a good impression to Aliyah she helps Ashley on preparing the table. Aliyah cook all of their foods, without tasting them she knew Aliyah cooked good. She's perfect anyway.