017.

chapter seventeen | AWKWARD CONFESSIONS

DEAN LETS OUT A HIGH PITCHED SCREAM.

rubi and harry push away from each other terrified from the fact someone caught them.

"shut up dean! someone is gonna come up here wondering why you were screaming like a girl!" harry whisper yells.

dean holds on to his chest, breathing heavily. "y-you b-both were about to do the dirty and i almost witnessed it." dean gasps while putting his hands to his mouth.

"no! what is wrong with you! i would never sleep with harry. the kiss was just a 'im happy your alive' kiss nothing more! harry is practically my brother."

harry's heart breaks at that moment. it meant nothing?

"so you kiss ron too then? cause i would never kiss my brother like that, especially with tongue." dean crosses his arms while looking at rubi.

rubi opens her mouth but nothing comes out. he stumped her there. plan b: change the topic.

"w-well, why did you say brother when you could've said sister?" rubi questions. what kind of question is that weasley.

dean eyes widen. "im not gay!"

"i never said you were...."

dean looks like he's trying to save himself but he doesn't know what to say. he sighs in defeat. "ok fine fine. we wont talk about this ever again. you and harry's kiss and my coming out. deal?"

dean put his hand out to rubi. rubi stares at him and shakes on it. dean sighs in relief. "erm harry ill ask you about the thing later ill wait." dean murmurs as he walks out.

as soon as he closes the door it becomes quite. harry and rubi dont even glance at each other. they just stare at the floor and around the room.

"erm harry, im really sor-"

"i dont mean anything to you do i." harry gets straight to the point just wanting to rip the bandaid off. rubi furrows her eyebrows.

"of course you mean something to me harry, your practica-"

"i dont mean friend wise"

rubi feels like she's been slapped in the face. "h-harry we shouldn't be having this conversation."

"no! i need to know rubi. ive been in love with you since the moment we first made eye contact at the train station."