47: 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 ★

A soft knock on the door sounds in my ear

A soft knock on the door sounds in my ear. I snuggle Elvi into my chest more, opening my eyes. Another knock. "Who is it?" I question.

"It's Leo," his voice is slightly muffled by the door.

"Come in," I say, sitting up and shushing Elvi when she groans.

He walks in, standing beside the door, his hand still on the knob. I raise my eyebrow in a questioning way, waiting for him to talk.

"You're mom's in the basement."

"Excuse me?"

"My dad caught her and brought her here because he told you he would," Leo continues.

"Oh, um okay. I'll be there in a few minutes," I softly speak, my nerves spiking, and worry instantly poisons my thoughts.

He nods, giving me a soft reassuring smile before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

I look down at the beautiful girl snuggled against my chest, her arms tightly wrapped around me. I brush her hair away from her face, lifting her head and giving her a soft forehead kiss.

"Baby," I whisper. "I have to go somewhere."

"Hm?" She hums, rubbing her nose with her hand.

I lift her off my lap, making her whine and open her eyes. "I have to go but I'll be back quick, okay?"

"O-okay but hurry, p-please," she mumbles out, hugging the blanket to her now and closing her eyes back.

I give her another kiss on the forehead, leaving the room. My smile instantly drops when I do.

You can do this.
You cant do this.
You can.
You can't.

Tears well in my eyes, making me want to slap myself across the cheek.

I walk down the cold, cement basement stairs, taking calming breaths. As I round the corner to walk down the dark hall, I hear her screams. They seem to echo in my ears. My steps become slower as I walk to the door farthest down the hall, knocking on it with my knuckle. 

The door creaks open, Elvi's dad standing behind it. His sleeves are covered in blood, small bits splattered everywhere else. 

Motioning for me to walk in with his hand, he gives me a smirk, closing the heavy door behind us. He leads me around the corner, a glass panel taking up the upper half of the wall, showing the monster that's chained up behind it.  

Her once beautiful face covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. Her hands are chained above her head and she's forced to sit up on her knees with her feet also in chains, stuck to the floor. 

Deep gashes cover her exposed stomach, the blood running down her pale skin as she screams and cries. 

Pathetic. 

"Do you want to talk to her or just stand out here and watch?" I'm asked. 

I think over my answer for a second, watching the woman as she spits out blood, lifting her head up. I know she can't see me but it feels like her eyes are drilling right into me, making me take a slow step back. 

A soft hand is laid on my shoulder. Snapping my head to the side, my eyes meet blue eyes. "You can leave if you need to. I understand," he softly speaks. 

I nod my head slowly, looking back out the glass. "I-I'll just wait in here," I respond. 

He replies with an 'okay', leaving me alone in the room, and enters the other one. 

I watch him closely as he takes my torturer's life. 

~

"Where have y-you been, d-darling?" Elvi questions, her voice so soft and sweet. 

I sit next to her on the little couch, leaning my head down near her arm. She gets the hint and lifts her hand, carefully running her fingers through my long wavy hair. 

"They caught her," I inform in a quiet whisper. 

I feel her body slightly tense up. "W-where is she?" She asks. 

"Dead."

"Good."

I shake my head at her, trying not to chuckle because it's probably not the best time to. Lifting my head back up, I grab her chin in my fingers, letting my eyes roam over her beautiful face. Her lips slightly part as I run my thumb against the bottom one. 

"I love you so so much, pretty girl," I say, bringing my eyes to look into hers.

She leans forward, grabbing my face and pushing our lips together. They move perfectly, in their usual dance, butterflies forming and hearts racing. 

"I love you s-so so much too, pr-pretty boy," she says back after we've pulled away. 

For some very odd reason, her calling me pretty boy sends the tips of my ears and my cheeks pink. Elvi's smile widens when she sees the blush taking over. 

"So cute," she coos, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"Not cute," I grumble back. 

"Very cute. L-like so cute. Th-the cutest fudging thing i-in the world," she teases more and more. 

"Shut up." 

"It's n-not my fault you're so c-cute, daddy."

"Elvi."

"Al-" 

I kiss her lips again, interrupting her and catching her off guard. She whimpers when my hand goes to the back of her throat, squeezing tightly. 

"I told you to shut up, kitten. Didn't I?"

"Make me, daddy."

THE END.

❥︎
ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 885

(•̀ᴗ•́)و

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
sɪᴋᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅᴅɪɴɢ.

ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴀ ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ :/

...

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍᴍᴍᴍ ғᴏʀ 172ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!!!!
ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꨄ︎

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍᴍᴍᴍ ғᴏʀ 172ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!!!! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꨄ︎