[Ep 1]

"Ah my medicines almost finished, Y/n can you buy for me honey? " My grandma said.

"Ah okay grandma" Of course I'll buy for you. What would I have done without you? Life would be worse without her. She is my only person I have.

I left the house and went to the pharmacy. I decided to put on my headphones and listen to some music while walking.

                The Night We Met
                     By Lord Huron
  "0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳             𝚅𝙾𝙻𝚄𝙼𝙴 ▂▃▄▅▆

I entered the pharmacy and buyed my grandma's medicines. It's 9pm. Ah I'm hungry, I wonder what grandma cooked.

I saw a cat on the way home. I stopped and petted her.How cute.Should I adopt a pet? I really need one. Maybe she can be my friend. But I need to ask grandma first.

"Ahh"  I heard someone's voice..It sounded like he was in pain.

"What I'm gonna do. It's hurts so bad" The male voice said.I've moved towards where the sound came from.

A blonde boy, leaned to a trash can.He was holding his stomach,and he was is bleeding a lot.

"Hey, are u okay?What..what happened to you?? You are bleeding." I said with a worried tone.He seemed so weak.

"They are coming" he said with a hint of concern in his voice.

"They?Who is coming? Forgot this stupid things we should go to hospital,can you get up?" I didn't understand what he meant but i'm pretty sure he needs some help.

He closed his eyes and said;

"Just for a second,please hide me for a second, you see that gang?Behind you. They are looking for me and yeah they did this to me but this not important right now just.. Just hide me." he said as he held my sleeve.

"I will, I will hide you" I sighed and covered him with mine.I took out my jacket and pressed his stomach to stop him bleeding.

I was really confused, how I'm gonna hide him. Quick, think think think.

I moved the trash box in front of us. It's big enough to hide us.

And just to be sure, I hugged him.

His head was on my chest so they wouldn't see him.
And As I thought. They didn't see us.

But how this happened? I just wanted to buy some medicine. How I came this position? Life. Nothing suprising me anymore.

I looked at him. His face also bleeding.
But why, why did they did this to you? I wanted to ask him but he seems so bad right now.

He suddenly tryed to get up.
"Thank you, I owe you one. Bye"

"Bye? Where are you going like this? You should go hospital."

"No need, thanks."

"No need?" This guy is joking me? Ahh Pharmacy is so close to here. I can buy some stuff for him.

"Okay if you not going to hospital, then sit there and wait me. Don't go anywhere, Okay?"

"I said no ne-"

"Look at me I don't know who you are  but you need help right now. Can you just shut up and let me help you? Just wait here for me. I brb"

I walked to pharmacy and buyed some stuff for him.

When I come back he was sitting right there, what a good boy.

But what I'm gonna do idk what to do. Should I invite him to my house- what what I'm saying. My brain Hurst so much right now. But there is no other way, I can't him let go like this.

No Other chance guess.

"Cmon we are going to my house"I said that for real??!?

"Excues me?"

"Hey look not a bad way. My grandma can heal you. I buyed this stuffs but I don't know what to do, or I can call your mom."

He stayed silent for a sec.

"I don't have family now can I go"

He don't have family? Oh. He is just like me.

"Hey I don't have either but it's not a problem. I'm happy like this. I only have grandma.She is always take care of me and she is so nice, so now she'll help you too, okay?" I gave him a little smile for feel him better. "

His emerald green eyes was shining.
He get up and said "If you don't be quick, I'll die here. Show me the way."

Oh my yes we should be quick.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sooooo did u like itt guys??
Should I continue? If there is any mistake I'm sorry.