[Ep 12]

Huh?

What is this loud sound?

-Dinggg, dinng, dinngg-

I opened my eyes on the couch but I was with Chifuyu.What happened?

"Good morning darling" Grandma said.

Good... Morning?

IT WAS ALL A DREAM? NO WAY.

"You fell asleep on the couch. You looked so tired so I didn't wake you." she said.

But it felt so real.. -WE LITERALLY KISSED.

"Honey, are you sick. Why your face so red" I was blushing.

"Ahh, No I'm... I'm absolutely fine grandma. Umm I need to go bathroom. I'll be right back." I ran to bathroom.

I kept spinning around in the bathroom.When I calm down I went back to kitchen.

I was still thinking about that dream. I just need to forget that's all.

"Honey, are you hearing me, are you thinking about something. You know, you can always share with me" she smiled.

"Ahh,I slept little late that's all. What was you saying grandma?"

"I asked if you want pancakes or omelette?"

"I want your yummy pancakes" I smiled and she started to make.

After I ate, I went to my room. My phone started ringing.

-Chifuyuu calling...-

I can't open yet.Im sorry Chifuyu

Im sorry Chifuyu

4 day has passed.I talked with Emma and Hina and others but I didn't talk to much with Chifuyu. I saw Chifuyu like 2 day ago and he just asked how was is my day and simple talks like that.

I have to go to the store today.Grandma gave me a list for buy some materials.

It's 4pm. 29 december.

"I'm leaving now, Grandma."

"Okay, be careful sweetheart."

"Byeee" I closed the door and headed off to store.

It didn't seem to snow today, it looked like it was going to rain.

I entered the store. I started taking the ingredients from the list one by one.

"Hmm, The last one Chicken----Oh I found it" I took it and put it in the basket.

I payed and leaved, Packages were a little heavy. I was already having trouble carrying it, and someone bumped me and then I fell.

"Ouch"