[Ep 11]

It was 11PM.There was a big crowd. We saw a big tree. It had a lot of lights and decorations on it. We decided to take a group picture.

We asked a stranger to take a picture of us with mitsuya's polaroid.

"Oi baji,Go to the back, you're blocking her" he pushed baji to the back. He was next to me.

We all posed.

"Click"

It was so beautiful everyone was smiling.

"Can we copy this later? I want to keep a memory. " I said to them.

"Yeah, sure we can" mitsuya smiled.

We had a great time. Having a group of friends is the best thing in the world.I enjoyed so much.

After all fun, It was time to go home.We all sitted to motorcycles. Emma and draken was next to us while riding. Emma was trying to touch me with her fingers.

"Oi, Emma you gonna fall.Just hold me. "Emma looked at him and hold it tight. I was laughing and Chifuyu too.

"Same with you" he giggled. I was a little tired, so I decided to rest my head on his back.Clear air and city lights was so relaxing and also I could smell Chifuyu's perfume. I closed my eyes.

"Y/n.We're home, you can wake up now" I was asleep.Everyone was also looking at me. I'm embarrassed.

"Oh, uhm I'm sorry"

"Is Chifuyu's back that comfortable? Can I try once" baji said.

"Shut up Baji" Chifuyu said to baji.

"No need to worry,You can go inside now Y/n" Chifuyu said with a smile.

I knocked the door, grandma opened the door.

"AH I WAS WAITING FOR YOU GUYS!" Grandma it's literally 11:30pm You have to be quiet. 

"I made cookies for you guys haha , Y/n take this and give them." She gave me a basket with their names on the cookie's packet.

"Takemichi, here"

"WOW THIS LOOKS SO YUMMY" he shouted.

"Be quiet, you are so loud" Hina punched takemichi's head.

After gave to everyone, there was a last one.This was Chifuyu's but the package was different from the others.

"and this one is yours" I smiled.

"Thank you" and he smiled too.

"Oi, why is his packet different" baji said.

"Are you a child? Shut up" draken said. We all laughed because he was acting like a child.

"Thank yo u for today guys, it was so funny

"Thank yo u for today guys, it was so funny. Good night" I said to them.

"Anytime Y/n, good nighttt"

I waved at them and entered the home.

"You look like you've had a lot of fun honey"

"Yes, a lot grandma" I smiled.

"You hungry? I can make food for you? What you want?"

"Ah, I already ate so much. I'm so full. I'm going to my room"

I took a quick shower.After get dressed, I threw myself to the bed. "This is the best Christmas I've ever had".

The TV didn't made any sound, probably my grandmother was asleep.I was trying to sleep, but I couldn't sleep.I played with phone a little.

It was 1AM but u still couldn't sleep. So I decided to take a clear air. Maybe I should go outside and listen to some music. Music my safe place.

I was trying to be quiet. I closed the door quietly.

Everywhere was white because of snow. I reached out and tried to catch some snowflakes.There were still celebratory noises coming from the some houses.

I put on my headphones.
[I recommend to you listen Swim-Chase Atlantic or The Wisp sings but it's up to you <3)

I decided to take a walk. After a walk, I saw a grocery store. I went in and got a chocolate bar.

I saw a bench and satted.

I heard a cat noise so I turned my head, When I turned my head... I didn't expect at first.. But it was him.

-
-

His blonde soft hair was waving with wind

His blonde soft hair was waving with wind. I felt something in my stomach. Like butterflys.

I wanted to watch him a little. Because when I'm with him, I can't properly look at him. I'm getting shy easily when I'm with him but also I'm laughing with him. It's been a week since we met.

"How much longer are you going to look?" he giggled. Is he already noticed me?! I'm.. Embarrassed.

"I..uhm, I'm Actually looking for a cat, there was a cat" I pretended like I was looking for cat.

He came up to me and leaned over my face with his hands in his pockets. Actually he was pretty close to me. My heart started to beat really fast.

"Okay actually..You got me.I just didn't expect to see you her-"

I was talking but he took a bite of my chocolate bar.

"Yummy" he smiled and sat next to me.

"What are you listening? " He took one of my headphones and put it in his ear.

"It's a beautiful song.I also like this song" He was holding little rhythms with his head. All of a sudden, we saw fireworks in front of us.

"Oh, Christmas Celebrations must still be going o-"

When I turned my head he was looking at me with that emerald eyes.

"There is something in my face?" If it's chocolate, I'm really embarrassed.

"Yeah there is something in your face, Do you want me to get it for you?" The fireworks were still exploding.

"Yeah, it would be great" I smiled.

Huh?

What's happening right now?

-
Unexpectedly.

His soft lips on mine.

His hands on my cheeks. 

He was kissing me while fireworks exploding.

I could taste the chocolate he just ate.

I can feel the butterflys in my stomach.
-
-
-
-
-
-
It will continue..