[Ep 14-Part2]

Chifuyu's POV

The countdown had begun and I was very ambivalent.

What if she hates me? What I'd her doesn't talk to me. I had a lot of questions.

But I already planned this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I did.

I kissed her.

At first I knew she was surprised, but then she accepted.

Our friends were screaming behind our backs, taking pictures but we both didn't cared.

She helped me overcome my fears and become a more positive person.

Her personality, her smile, her beauty. I fell in love with everything about her.

Then we slowly broked the kiss. I was holding her cheeks. Squishy cheeks. She was not looking at me. I know her personality, she was ashamed.

I put my forehead to hers.I could see her blushing.

"Ah, hey. I know that was unexpected. I don't know if this bothered you but I really had to." I chuckled.

Her cheeks was little hot and red.

"Yeah, T-that was unexpected." she said while looking at the ground.

She was about to say something but takemichi cutted.

"eh?.......EEEH?" he seemed shocked.

When we looked at the others, They were just standing with opened mouths.

"W-What are y'all looking at? Watch the fireworks instead." I said with annoyed tone.

They turned but they were laughing and giggling.

I turned Y/n, she was just standing next to me. It's late and it's getting cold.

"Guys, From now on  It's new year, so let's go home, it's getting cold." I told the others.

"But whe didn't do anything yet." takemichi said.

"If we're not going to hang out, let's go to your place then? Didn't we buyed snacks?" baji smirked.

"this bitch" I said under my breath.

"What? I didn't heard you?" he asked.

"FINE."

We are all sitted the motorcycles. I didn't want to force Y/n to ride with me but she sat behind me.

"Hold on tight" I said. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist.

 She nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist

Y/N's POV

Butterfly in my stomach was not stopping. I was screaming inside.

I'm so happy to know that he shares the same feelings as me.

My dream has come true. I really kissed with him.Everything happened so fast.

After arrive we all entered his house. Mochi greeted us.

We chatted and played games. We watched horror movies and eat snacks. We spent 2 or 3 hour with each other and it was really late. It was time to go home.

But before that everyone gave each other their presents. I gave everyone their gifts.

"Y/n, Here is your gift."Mitsuya smiled.

"Wait, can I open? "I was waiting for his gift.

It was a pretty skirt with purple tones.

"I loved it! Thank you Mitsuya you are the best." I hugged Mitsuya.

"Okay, so that's finally my turn huh?" Chifuyu said.

I also opened his gift.

It was parfume.

"You are not gonna try?" he chuckled and takes the parfume from my hand.

He come closer and squeezed it to my throat and my wrist.

It was the most fragrant perfume I've ever smelled.

It smelled a lot like his perfume.

"Wait isn't that a couple parfume? I know that brand? It's new." Emma said.

"Bingo, that's right. That's the female version of my parfume.For womens." he smiled.

"Thank you, I really loved it." I was still little shy because what happened before.

"Your welcome" he pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

Everyone went outside the door to go home.

After we said goodbye. I was about to go home but Chifuyu held my wrist.

"Can we talk?" I nodded so we two entered the home.

I sitted the couch and he sat next to me.

"So, about that kiss. We didn't have time to talk. I'm sorry I kissed you in front of everyone. Is that bothered you?" he really seemed worried.

I looked at his eyes. I don't know why, but I wasn't ashamed anymore but butterflies still in my stomach.

"Actually, I'm so glad you feel the same way about me. I liked you, too." I smiled to him. His eyes were glowing in joy.

"Why don't we continue with the unfinished kiss?" he smirked but not in the bad way. I could see the blush on his cheek.

I couldn't even answer.

He held my neck with one hand and my waist with the other hand. Basically he pinned me to the couch.

He kissed me on the chin up to my neck and bited.

"Ops, There's a sign out there that you're mine now." he smiled.

I know it's early for this but.. I really didn't mind.

We both broke the kiss to breathe.

He layed next to me.

"I know that was little fast but at least we finished our unfinished kiss." he said.

-After silent 5 minute later -

I turned to him. There was about an inch between us.

"I'm in love with you Chifuyu." I said it with my eyes closed.Those words came from all over my heart.

"I'm in love with you too, Y/n. I appreciate everything you've given me. Firstly your beautiful heart. I thought you were an angel all along. Since we first met. Thank you for everything. I love you." he kissed my forehead.

I was feeling safe and happy.

He wiped away tears. I didn't even realize I was crying.

"Why are you crying, did I said something bad?" he asked.

"I didn't even know I was crying. It's happiness tears I guess. Thank you, Chifuyu, for being the light of my dark world.I love you more" We hugged each other.

The excitement and love in our hearts were the same.

Now I know what love feels like.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
End of the story..