[Ep 3]

The sun coming through the window were coming towards to my face. Soft wind felt me so good. I opened my eyes and look at my Phone for time.

10:35AM

I yawned and get up. I went to the kitchen and saw my grandma making breakfast.

"Ahh your foods always looks so good" It's looking so yummy.

"Thank you honey, Ah did you brushed your teeth? Probably no, go to the bathroom" Ah true I forgot.

I went to bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeths.

"Grandma, Chifuyu not coming to breakfast?, Is he still sleeping? " I wondered.

"Ahh, I almost forgot. He leaved early. Around 8AM. I didn't woke up you because He said he didn't want to disturb your sleep"

He.. Leaved?

Without saying me anything.. I wanted to see him one last time.

"Oh is that so?, Okay then" My thoughts and words was not the same. I really disappointed. But at least I helped him. That's the point.

We finished breakfast, and after I helped grandma get the table up, grandma went to her room and said she was going to take a nap

I sitted to the couch and take a chip. I looked at the time and it's already 2PM

He leaved but why I'm still thinking about him. Probably I'll never see him again.

          It was raining so I took a nap.

-6PM-

I wake and I feel so tired. That's why I don't like to take a nap.But there was nothing to do. Time went fast. It's already 6PM

Ahh I'm so bored. I think I'm going to go to the park and feed cats.

"Grandma I'm going to the park, I might be late."

"Ah, honey please be careful she said.
"I will grandma, bye".

It's snowing amazing.

I put on my headphones and started walkin.

The Wisp Signs
Winter Aid

    0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻

----------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking and bumped a person. "I'm sorry" I said.

"Hey slut, are you blind or smthing?"

It's a gang? There is literally 5-6 person.All boy.They look scary.

"I said, I'm sorry you idiot, Go your way." And I continue the walking.

But someone hold my wrist and made me fall. Now my knees bleeding.

"What did you say to my leader, you b'tch,Hey guys, Let's enjoy w this girl a little bit.She deserved"

"Yeahh, you are right"  They all laughed.

It's like my heart stopped for a second. It's late so there is no one around here.

A one guys holded my ancles and the other guy holded my wrist they pinned me to the ground.

A guy was on me, he is getting closer to my face.He was trying to put his hand under my sweater. I was trying not to give him a chance.

I tried to scream but they closed my mouth.

I started to cry. What else I can do?

    "Someone..... Someone save me"

I give up and closed my eyes.

At that point The boy on me hit the ground with a punch.

A blonde boy punched him. He didn't let him to breathe.He never stopped.

"Oi, chifuyu.That's enough you gonna kill him." his friends said.

His friend hold him.

"D1ckheads, never touch a woman again or I'll found you and kill you next time"

They bowed in front of him and apologized then runned.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Chifuyu"
He come for me, for save me.

-------

-
-
-
-
-
-
-