[Ep 8]

This part contains insults and sexual words.

Y/n's POV
Is she his girlfriend or ex? And they... Kissed?

She was not listening to chifuyu..  I was angry.

"Hey, I don't know who you are but you can't speak like this plus you are entering a house without permission. This is bullsh*t, he told you to get out"

She laughed to my words. It's not even funny why she laughing.

"Look at me little slut, firstly why are you coming to a boy house alone? You want s*x or something then you should go to somewhere else. Ah you probably got no friends you look so pathetic. Chifuyu must feel sorry for you that's why he is talking w you. Hah what a whore " she giggled.

This words made me hurt. I was about to cry but I don't want to look weak. I decided to answer, then Chifuyu ;

"How the fuck are you talking with my girlfriend like this? Yes, you heard right. She is my girlfriend and you can't do anything about that.Are you happy now? Now get out my house. I don't like you, why you don't want to understand this. I told you this hundred time but you still bothering me. Just leave me alone Misa. Now GET OUT."he shouted.

I frozed in front of this words.It's the first time I've ever seen him so angry.

He grabbed her arm and dragged her out. Then he slammed the door so hard to her face.

"C-chifuyu.. Are you okay?" He was breathing fast.

"I'm.. Yeah I'm okay. Ah and I called you my girlfriend, I'm sorry for this. This probably made you uncomfortable. I'm sorry" He apologizing?

"It's okay, I didn't think she'd go any other way.What's her problem tho? Can I ask what is she to you? I mean if you don't want it's okay" I wondered.

"I'll explain to you, let's sit"

"Y/n, are you remembered when we first met? I was bleeding next to a garbage box? Her brothers stabbed me and if you ask why

"Y/n, are you remembered when we first met? I was bleeding next to a garbage box? Her brothers stabbed me and if you ask why.. For rejecting their sister. Misa. Misa their sister. I rejected her and she started to cry. I was suffering and I don't wanted a girlfriend. Then suddenly her brothers show up. He had his gang behind him. I was really shocked. I don't understand what happened and then her brother stabbed me. I tried to run but I was really bleeding too much. Then I fell....But then you came Y/n.. I'm so thankful to you..."

They stabbed him for this? This people's probably crazy. Why would a human do this??She can find another guy.

"... But now she again here. Oh, by the way, don't pay too much attention to what she told you. She was talking nonsense."

"That's not important right now. The important thing is you Chifuyu. They literally stabbed you for nothing. That's bullsh*t" I was so angry.

We kept quiet for a while. We both really suprised what happened 5 min ago.