[Ep 14 - Part1]

Hina texted me saying she was coming to my house. After a while door ringed. I opened the door.I told my grandma about her before so she knows her.

"Hiii Y/n" she greeted big smile on her face.

"Hiii hina.Welcome, come inside" I said. She entered the house. She was holding a package. I asked what is it and she said cookies.

"Ah, I'm Hina! Nice to meet you." she introduced herself to grandma.My Grandma said she already knew her. She little surprised but she was glad.

We went to my room.Grandma gave us some cookies and tea. 

I asked why Emma didn't come, and she told me she was busy. We chatted about random things.

"So,Y/n do you like anyone?? Be honest!!" she suddenly asked. I was confused.

Yes, I had someone in mind but my feelings were very weird. I don't know if it was "love" or "Friendly".

"Uhm, m-maybe?" I said.

"Maybe??! What you mean maybe? How can you not know if you like someone or not Y/n" she started to laugh.

"Right?! I'm stupid." I chuckled.

"Ahh, I'm just joking and you are not stupid. Love takes time. It's easy to like someone but loving someone is hard. You must love with your heart." She really looks like understands love.

"You must love Takemichi very much." I smiled.

"Yeah I love him so much but I'm so worried about him. He's in a gang. I'm afraid something's going to happen to him but I know something. Even he is a bad fighter, his heart stronger than everything." she smiled lightly.

I couldn't help but I also smiled.

"So how its going with Chifuyu?" she asked.

"Ah, I almost forgot. I had a dream about him. Do you want to know?" she jumped. She was very excited. I told her about my dream.

"NO WAY!" she shouted.

"Shhh, be quiet. That's what exactly I said." I said. She was laughing.

"Is that a sign from universe maybe?" she said playfully.

We chatted a while and then we realized it was 8PM.

"Its 8PM, I should get dressed." I get up.

"Ah, okay. I'm waiting outside." she leaved. I dressed, make some makeup and did my hair.

I opened the door to Hina. I also saw grandma in front of door.

"Grandma, are you crying?" she was not really crying but there was tears in her eyes.

"I just remembered old days. My beautiful girl growed real quick." she sniffed. "Ah, okay I'm going to kitchen. Let me know if you need anything." she smiled and leaved.

"You have a very sweet grandma.I already loved her so much!" Hina said.