[Ep 13]

"Honey, your hair is wet.Dry your hair."My Grandma said.

I went to bathroom and got the hairdryer.  After a while, my hair dried up. Chifuyu left the room and came to the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were here." He seemed panicked.

"It's okay you can come. You should dry your hair too." I said to him.

"Ah, right." He took the hair dryer.

"Done." His hair in the back was still wet.

"There are still wet places, give it to me. I'll do it for you" I took the dryer.

I started drying his hair.

"I made hot Noodle for you guys,Come before it gets cold" My grandma called out to us.

"Okay, it's dry now. Let's go." he nodded.

We were eating noodles but my grandma suddenly asked.

"So, Chifuyu you have girlfriend?" I coughed for her to stop but she didn't listened.

"Actually, not yet." he said.

"Not yet?! Do you have someone in your mind right now? Are you planning on taking her on a date? Can I ask who is it?"

"Grandma." I didn't want her to ask him questions like that.

Let him just eat please?" I said.

"Ah, it's okay. I really don't mind." he said.

"Let's eat before it gets cold." Grandma said while smiling.

After a while, we finished our meals and I talked with Chifuyu

After a while, we finished our meals and I talked with Chifuyu.We played some board games.After a while, the rain stopped.

"Rain stopped and my clothes must be dry. It's time to go I guess." He went into the room and put on his clothes and then headed for the door.

"Ah, you can close the door. You don't need to wait." he was wearing his shoes.

"It's okay, I'll wait" I said.

He stood up and looked at me. Suddenly he wrapped his hands around me.

"Is everything okay?" I little worried.

He broked the hug.

"Yeah, everything is okay, I just wanted to hug you before I go." I saw his soft smile. I just stood there. I was little surprised.

"Then see you tomorrow ah and You know it's almost new year. We will celebrate with everyone. You coming too, right?" Oh He is right today 29 December.

"Ah, I'll come I guess and Chifuyu.."

"Hm? What's wrong?" he asked.

"Uhm, Do you want to drink hot chocolate and walk? I just want to relax little."