[Ep 7]

11:17 AM

I woke up when I hear my alarm.I get up and yawned. I don't know why but I was can't stop smiling. Yesterday was pretty funny but tired at the same time. Maybe it's because I haven't been out like this in a long time.

But something good has finally happened in my pathetic life.I made new friends.

I'm so lucky to have met Chifuyu. I've been feeling so good since I've known him.

"Y/n, breakfast ready for you honey. Come and eat something" I heard grandma called for me.

"I'm coming grandma"

I washed my face, brushed my teeths and went to the kitchen

"You looks so happy today Miss Y/n" my grandma gave a smile.

"I made new friends grandma, that's why I'm so happy they all awsome people's." I told her.

Why she giggling.I already told her the reason.

"Soo, that's why grandma.Are u wanting to ask something??"

"What about Chifuyu. Nothing happened between you and him? If you're ashamed, you don't have to tel-"

"Grandma!" Ofc nothing happened we still don't know each other. Actually I wanna know everything about him."

I was talking to grandma and suddenly I got notification.

"Thanks for breakfeast, I'm going to my room" I told and went to my own room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-TokyoM Girls <3-

Y/n:(TokyoM....Im wondering what is this meaning. Is that nickname or smthng)..

Hina
Ah Y/n are you awake?

Emma
Hello Y/nnn.

Y/n
Hii, I woke up afew minute ago.

Hina
That'ss greattt. Ah you know,It's almost Christmas.We all gonna meet at Christmas.I wanted to ask if you want to come?"

Y/n
Guys, thank you for inviting. Sure it's not problem w me. I'll come!

Emma
Yess, that's greatt.It gonna be fun.