[Ep 9]

Y/N's POV
Chifuyu and I were playing with snow until a group of gangs arrive.

"You two looks like really enjoying" a tall man said. Who is this guys? Maybe Chifuyu's friend?

But when I looked at Chifuyu it's not looked like that. Anger and worries in his eyes.

"Y/n, stay back" he said. He got in front of me.

"Chifuyu who are they?"

"This guy's misa's brothers, The guys who stabbed me. Y/n this guys so dangerous you should leave here." I can't leave him like that.

"I can't, I'm calling Mikey-kun" I took my telephone and called Mikey-kun.

But at that point a guy grabbed my wrist and made me drop the phone.

"What do fuck you think you're doing little girl?" He was squeezing my wrist too much and it hurted.

But right after, Chifuyu punched him.

"Y/n, just run.I don't want you to get hurt." I'm sorry Chifuyu, I just can't run. What if they stab you again.

"Anyways, so tell me why did you made my sister cry? I thought we are already fixed this problem." he was getting closer. That's bad.

"I already told you that I don't love your sist- " a punch made him fall on the ground. I looked at him his nose was bleeding.

"You not deserving my sister.That's what you deserving a*sshole, hey beat them until they can't walk" this man crazy.

But suddenly I heard motorcycle sounds.
I turned around.

That's Mikey and his friends.

But how.

"Y/n-chaan, We're sorry we're late." he was waving me.

"Mikey-kun, How did you know?"
I looked at phone on the ground. It was open all the time? We are lucky I guess.

"I was always on the line and we were just riding to close here." he smiled and walked to that big guy.

Chifuyu was still on the floor. His nose was still bleeding.

Draken and mitsuya also came and they told us to leave here.

"Cmon Chifuyu, let's go" I wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked to his House. Before arrive the home, I found a pharmacy and bought some stuff.

We went into the house and I had him put in the seat

We went into the house and I had him put in the seat. I went to kitchen and take a bowl water and cotton.

"It's not a big deal" he said.

"Can you stop saying this words,yes it's a big deal.Your nose bleeding."

"Their problem was with me, I'm sorry I got you into this."