Chapter 11 "Trying to keep the secret"

"Hey" Niall said at midday from his bedroom.

I walked to my window "Hi, Nialler" I said to him smiling.

"Ready for tonight?"

"I guess so..." I said grinning "You?"

"Yes" he answered. "Hey, I'm meeting the band later. We are rehearsing, do you want to come?" he asked and then he did his puppy face "Please"

"Sure" i said "I'd love to"

"Cool"

He smiled. He looked so beautiful when he was happy. I mean he was always pretty but when he was happy, he was so jwsnakdfsj ♥

"Why don't we go to our date after the rehearsal?" he asked "I'm really excited"

"Yeah, me too"

At the end of the rehearsal:

"I think we are improving" Zayn said happily

"Improving? You're great!" Erin said "Liam, your voice is really nice"

"Thanks" he blushed.

"Are you coming the next Friday?" Harry asked to me, Erin and Lucy. Every Friday they played in the school campus, everyonve love them.

"Yes" Erin said.

"Of course!" Lucy answered.

"No" I said sadly "I can't, my dad is coming from Docanster for the weekend and he wants to spend time with me"

"Your dad lives in Docanster? Cool! I'm from there" Louis said.

"So you are not coming?" Niall asked sadly.

"No, sorry..."

"Oh, I wanted to see you there" Niall said. Everyone looked at each other trying to understand his reaction.

"Yeah, so sad, we ALL wanted to see you there" Liam said trying to cover his friend. I guessed he knew what was going on between us.

"Right!" Niall said and then he whispered "I'm an idiot" I laughed.

"Well, I have to go back home" Erin said "Bye"

"Go with her" I whispered Liam. He looked at me.

"What?"

"Yeah, you like her, it's obvious" I told him and he blushed "Now, go ! She likes you too" he smiled.

"Hey, Erin, wait!" he said and she turned around "Let me join you".  They left together and both really happy.

"C'mon" Niall told me smiling "Let's go"

We were leaving the garage when Louis asked us:

"Hey, where are you two going?"

"Yeah..." Zayn said "Don't you want to come to Starbucks as always?"

"Mm..." Harry said, I think he understood the situation cause I'd told him before I liked another guy "Maybe they are busy"

"Yes!" I said "He is, um... taking me home!"

"And then I must go to the dentist!" he said "BYE!"

"Bye!" I said and we left.

We got into the car and we started laughing.

"We are the worst hiding things" I said.

"Agree!" he said still laughing "Let's  go to our date"