Chapter 8 "Thanks Erin, now the truth is out"

#___________(YN) speaks

The café presentation was just incredible, they sounded really great. 

Harry, oh, god he was great, so hot. Liam, Zayn and Louis  were awsome too. And Niall, he was like an angel singing, really sweet. It was great to look the pasion they singed with.

They sang More than this, Niall's song. It's a really beautiful song, I still want to know who inspired my Niall. I mean, Niall. Not MY Niall, no, that would be wrong. NO! Wrong was that kiss that a girl gave Niall when they got out of the stage, what's wrong with her? Luckly, Niall just smiled at her (but it was obvious that he didn't want her to kiss him again).

After mini concert, I went to Erin's house.

"Admit it" Erin told me.

"No" I said. "I won't"

"You have to"

"No cause it isn't true"

"YES IT IS!" Erin insisted "If you admit that to yourself you will be better, c'mon, it isn't really difficult! repeat with me: 'I am just atracted to Harry and I really like Niall' "

"I'm Erin and I'm really silly" I said "And I loooooooove Liam" she blushed

"That wasn't what I said! I don't love Liam" she said "I like him but not love him, let's learn the difference"

"Yeah, whatever, you like him"

"And you like Niall" she insisted again.

"When will you stop with that?" I asked her "Seriously, I don't like him" I told her and she looked at me like saying she wasn't going to believe me "Well, I'll admit that lately I started feeling weird things but just that. I like Harry... his lips, his face, his personality, his blond hair, his laugh, his blue eyes, everything in...

"Blond hair? Blue eyes?" she interrupted me "________(YN)!!!! Harry has GREEN EYES AND DARK BROWN HAIR!! You discribed NIALL!!"

"OMG! It's true!" I freaked out "OH NO! NO! no, no, no, no, no!! It isn't ok! He has been my best friend since always! I can't like him! Plus, he is the son of my mum's best friend!"

"You admited it!" she said smiling "My job is done"

"I hate you"

"I know you love me" she joked "C'mon! So what if you had been friends since always? It doesn't matter! But you have to tell Harry you don't want to date him, it wouldn't be fine!"

"I do want to date him!" I said but then think "No, I don't....  right, I like Niall... GOD! It's really hard to admit it!"

"So are you telling Harry not to date anymore?"

"Yes, I think so... I'm meeting him later, so I'll tell him"

I was at the cinema with Harry waiting to buy the tickets. He looked at me with his really nice eyes and kissed me. Oh, he was a really good kisser, but Niall was better. And in that exactly moment I knew what was missing in that kiss: love. I didn't love Harry and it was sad because he was a really nice guy with boyfriend material.

"Harry" I said stopping the kiss "We need to talk"

"Oh" he said sadly. "I think I know what it means"

We left the file and sit in a table that was near.

"Ok, listen, I like you but I realised that...."I started saying but I didn't want to tell him I liked Niall "Um.... well, you are an awsome kisser but when we are kissing it doesn't feel right"

"Yeah, I get you, I was thinking on that too"

"Really?"

"Yes, one of my best friends likes you so I feel guilty" he said.

"So friends?" I smiled at him, wondering who was the guy he told me about.

"I would like that" he said smiling.

"And, if you need help with a girl, count with me" I said.

"Great" he smiled again"And if you need help, count with me too"

"Well, maybe I'll need you sooner, I think I like another guy" I said really shy.

"Yea, and I think I like another friend so..." he said smiling.

"Well, I should go" He hugged me and left.

I was happy everything was all right.

I took a taxi to my house because it was raining and found Niall sitting in his porch.

"Hey" I sat next to him "How are you?"

"Fine, you?"

"Fine..." I said, I was blocked, I didn't know what to say. "So why are you sitting here?"

"I just wanted fresh air"

"But, Niall, it's raining" I told him "You are wet"

"Yeah, I don't care and now you are wet too" he said. He was right "Hey, where were you ?"

"I was on a date with Harry"

"Oh" he looked sad. Maybe he liked me too.

"We broke up" I told him and he smilled but then he tryied to hide his happyness.

"Oh, sorry" he said.

"It's ok" I smiled "I realised I  like another guy, actually Erin realised it first"

"You, um, have a hair on your face" he pulled it behind my ear. Then he looked at me in the eyes and I couldn't resist it, I kissed him. Now, I was the one who couldn't control herself but he didn't care. Then I looked at him. "You surprised me" he said smiling "Are you looking for inspiration?"

"No" I answered and smiled.

We kissed again, and again. The perfect kiss under the rain. Just like a movie.

"________(YN)!?" I heard my mum asked from my house porch.

"Niall?" asked his mum behind us.

It was so embarrasing.

"Um, ok, well... see you"I told him.

"Yea, bye"

"What were you doing!?" asked our mums at the same time.

"It was a bet" I lied.

"Right" he 'agreed' with me "Never going to happen again" and he entered  his house and I entered mine.

 At 3.00 am, I woke up because something hit my window. Niall's pencil surely, like always. I got up and opened the window.

"Hi, Sleepy Beauty" he said.

"HI" I said blushing.

"Pretty weird what happened before, huh?"

"Yes, so embarrasing" I said laughing.  "So, why weren't you sleeping?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you" he said. I blushed more.

OMG, how have I never realised it before? He is so charming and cute! he has always been like that but I like him NOW.

"Oh, um..."  I tried to say something "Did your mum tell you something?"

"Yes, that was better to keep a bit of distance cause we don't want to ruin our friendship"

"Yea, my mum told me something similar. You know? I used to think the same but now I think it's a really stupid idea" I told him and he smiled.

Then we felt a noise in Niall's house.

"Hey, let's talk in the morning in the way to school" he said.

"Niall, tomorrow is Saturday"

"Oh, well, I'll kidnapp you if you don't find an excuse to get out of this house tomorrow at 11.00 am"

"I'll find an excuse..." I said "Good night, Niller"

"Good night, ________(YN)"

I closed my window and he closed his.

It will continue :O