Introduction and Chapter 1 "The confusing dream"

Introduction:

Well, I'm _________(your name). I'm a simple girl, a bit shy but fun:) I like hanging out with my friends and have really good times.

I used to live with my dad in Doncaster, but 2 years ago I moved to Londres with my mum. There, I hade to great friends: Erin and Lucy. They are awsome and I love them with all my heart. Also, I had my best friend in the world, Niall, who i relly love a lot (but just like friends or that's what i thought)! As he is the son of an old mom's friend, I've known him since we were really young, we shared a lot of moments together even we used to play when we were 8 years that we had a wedding! haha. And he was always there when my parents got divorced.

Today at 19.30 pm is my flight back to London (I spent my holudays in Docanster). I'm a bit sad cause I don't want to leave my dad alone, I'll really miss him.

At the same time, I want to go back to see my friends and my mum again. I wanted to start the year which was waiting me to bring me new challenges, school (i dont like very much that one), my friends, maybe new people and hopefully a boyfriend. I didn't have a summer love so I think I deserve a boyfriend, but... who?

Chapter 1:    

18.00 pm: I finished packing

18.30: I said goodbye to my causins and my granparents and my dad took me to the airport.

19.00: I arrived to the airport and say googbye to my dad and give him a huge hug.         While I was waiting the time for the takeoff, I went to eat something in an airport's café. 

Meanwhile I was finishing my juice, Niall called me.    

"Hi, babe"he said "How are you, ______ (your name)?  

"Hi Niall, I'm fine, drinking juice, what about you"    

"Eating" he said.  

I laughed, he was always eating! and he didn't get fat, I envy him.

"So what's up? Are you in the plane?"

"Not yet..."    

"When does it take off?", he asked.    

"At..."I started to say when I see the time"OMG! In five minutes! Bye Niall!"  

I paid the juice, and started running.

"Flight A453 is about to take off" i heard from the speaker.

"Uf, just in time", I said to myself.

On the plane(19: 35)

"Stay in your seats, please. We are about to take off", announced the pilot thorugh the peakers.

I was happy to go back home :D

I settled and fell asleep in act. I dreamed I was in a park, in a romantic picnic. I was sitting  next to a guy. He was saying me beautiful things, he took my hand and he said:

"Close your eyes".

I closed them and suddenly felt some soft lips on me. The kiss was so romantic. Then when I opened my eyes I discovered the guy a I was kissing was NIALL!! I woke up a shocked. I was really confused, why would I dream that? I mean, Niall was my best friend, JUST THAT.

"Girl, you feel good??" the woman next to me asked "You are a bit pale"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking" I said. But I wasn't fine, I was really confused because now I wanted to kiss him, I think I blushed. Calm down, it was just a dream, I thought. "You don't really want to kiss him..." I tried to convince my self, the problem was that I said it loudly and the woman laughed. Now I was red like a tomato.        

"Stay in your seats, we are about to land" the pilot announced.

It will continue...    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Well, this is my first time writting a story here so I hope you like it :) It gets more interesting in the next chapter, so read it :D I know the character is a bit shot but i'll get more interesting, I promise. This one is a bit boring because she is just in the airport, but the romance will start in the next one ;)

ps: (YN) means (your name), i'll write that in the nextt chapters :)