Chapter 7 "Big Niall's mistake "

#Niall speaks.

I was dying inside. Seriously. I'm so stupid. I mean, I like her but I gave Harry her number and cconviced him to ask her  out  because he wasn't sure if she liked him. OF COURSE she liked him.

I think I'm being good friend. With Harry and ______(YN). But, damn, she was awsome. Harry didn't deserve her. Well, I didn't deserve her neither. No one does! She is too much for everyone.

"Hey, whats wrong,bro?" Liam asked me.

We were in my house, after the rehearsal I inveted Liam to stay.

"I'm the biggest idiot in the world, you knew that?" I asked him, letting me fall in my bed.

"Yes, everyone knows..." he joked but then he rembered my bad mood "C'mon, why are you saying that?"

"______(YN) and Harry are on a date..." I said "...BECAUSE OF ME! Fuck! Seriously, man, I must be the most stupid guy in this freaking planet!"

"Why don't you tell Harry you like her? You have liked her for... really Niall, how many years?" 

Liam was my best friend, of course, sharing the position with ______(YN). I always tell him everything. He met _______(YN) before, so he knew the crush I had, just looking at me when I was with her.

"I don't know..." I said "They seem to really like each other" I said a bit sad "And the other day, when I kissed her, at first she looked like she enjoyed the kiss but then, man, she was close to send me to hell."

"Sure about that?"

"Yes..." I said "And fuck it! Now they are having a date! Damn it!"

"Calm down, dude" he said "You know Harry, he can't stay with one girl more than a week, it won't be more than just a couple of dates."

"Yeah, whatever" I was angry with the situation.

The next day, at the  Academy, I was finishing to write a song in an empty classroom. I was specially inspired yesterday.

*Flashback*

After Liam left, I went for a walk before my parents arrived home, and I saw something I didn't want to see: Harry with ______(YN) in her house's door.

"It was great spending time with you" he said.

"Yeah, it was..." she started to say but he kissed her.

Why am I still standing here watching how this two are kissing?, I thoght.

When the kiss was over, she smiled and said "Goodbye, Harry, see you". Harry saw me when he turned around.

"Hi, bro, what are you doing?" he asked smiling. Obviously he couldn't stop smiling .

"Just walking..." I said trying to pretend that what I had seen, didn't affect me at all "So you really like her?" well, maybe, I am not really good pretending or hiding some feelings.

"Maybe, I don't know" he said "She is a really good kisser by the way"

"I know" I said upset.

"How?" he asked confused.

"Never mind" I said. I would screw his night up if I told him I kissed her.

*End of the flashback*

Now, I was upset and it was hard to focus. But I could continue with the song.

"When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight, It jus won't feel right cause I can love you more than this, yeah..." I sang the part I had of chorus and then the new one: "When he lays you down, I might just die inside. It just don't feel right cause I could love you more than this, can love you more than this....  If I'm louder , would you see me? would you..."

"Nice" a girl interrupted me.

"Thanks, _______(YN)" I said avoiding to look at her "Well, I have to go to my next class" I said leaving her alone. I didn't want her to know that my song was inspired by her.

"Hey, what's up?" Louis told me in the school hall.

"Hi..."

"Are you ok?" 

"No... um, yes, well, bye" I told him. I wanted to be alone, so I decided I would miss a class.

On Friday:

We were going to play at the campu's café. I was a bit nervous for nothing actually, everything went really good, people liked us. We sang a lot including "More than this", the song I wrote, the girls loved it.  _______(YN) it too, if she just knew it was for her. Of course, I couldn't stop looking at her in that song, and of course she didn't notice it.

It will continue :O