Chapter 3 "Akward moment"

Everything was perfect.

Suddenly I started feeling bad, so I went for a walk next to the see when i feel a beautiful deep voice behind me.

"Something wrong?"asked Harry.

I turned around. He seemed to be worried.

"It's just that you were enjoying and suddenly you walked away, and I worried..."

How sweet, I thought.

"I'm fine, just a bit dizzy" I said smiling.

"Maybe it's because of the smoke from the bonfire"

"Maybe"

"So..."he said trying to find a conversation subject"How is tha Art Academy? How are the guys there?

"It's great, um, the guys are cool, why?"   "We are going to your school this year with the band"   "Cool!" I said. Yes! More time to be with him, I thought

"And, um, you have any boyfriend waiting you back to school?" he asked in a flirty way

"What? No, no... and you? I mean if you have a girlfriend, not a boyfriend because you don't look gay, but hey! I don't have anything against gay people!" I said like an idiot. I started blushing, luckly the sun was hiding. The way that his eyes looked at me made me feel nervous and jwsifjsfjsoorfjkss ♥   He laughed.

"No, still looking for my princess" said looking at the sand. Then he looked at me with his beautiful green eyes and said: "Actually, I think I found her"

"Oh... that's good"I managed to say.

Big idiot, he will think that you are stupid!, I thought

"Yeah, so I'd like to know more about her"he said smiling"Talk me about you"

Oh, so direct. Love it.

"Eem... what do you want to know?" I asked a bit nervous.

"Mm..."he thought about his question and asked looking at my lips: "Do you kiss guys the first day you meet them?" 

"That depends"I anwered trying to flirt too. His lips, they were awsome, so kissable!

He was a about to kiss me when...

"Ey! are you doing?"interrupted Niall separing us, "What are you talking about you two?"

"About life" Harry answered winking.

"Yea..."I managed to say, I was like sikjfosnos, so happy, well i was really happy until Niall appeared.

Damn it, Niall, why did you have to interrupt?, I thought

"HEY Harry, look at this!" Louis said to Harry next to the bonfire.

Harry went were Louis was and left me alone with Niall.

"Ey, what was happening?" he asked me.

"You mean what was about to happen...." I said a bit upset.

"You are not dating him, are you?"

"NO!" I said "And that is not your business..."

"Why not? I care about it!"

"You do? Ok, tell me why"I challenged him.

"Because"he started to say swallowing"Because, um....."

"The word 'Because'," I said "It's not a reason"

"Because I" he said "I...." 

"You what?"

It will continue :O

What will he say?? How is she going to react? haha

Hi ! I hope you like! please keep reading :)