Chapter 12 "The best date ever"

How explain it? It was amazing. Terrific!

We went to Mc Donal's. He paid my food (even though I insisted to pay), we ate and we talk for a while. When we were leaving, we saw Lucy with a guy so we hide and left without being seen. Then we went for a walk in London centre. There I received a voice message in my cell phone:

"Sweety, I arriving really late at home. I went out with Niall's mother. Take care, Mum"

Cool, I thought when I read it.

At 8.00 pm, Niall drove to the beach we went when I came back from Docanster. There was no one there, so we could be alone. He took my hand and we walked next to the sea together. After a while, we sat on the sand near the sea.

"This is beautiful" I said looking the sea.

"You are beautiful" he said looking at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. I blushed.

"Thanks" I managed to say.

Ha! He told me I was beautiful! If I was beautiful, what was he?? He is seriously one of the most handsome guys I have ever met!

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to have a date with you" he told me.

"Ip, um.. umfk.." I stammered. Sometimes, when I'm nervous I say nonsense. He laughed and then he kissed me. I'm in heaven, I thought when I realised that was a really sweet and perfect kiss.

We kept kissing. Suddenly, he got closer to me. He was hugging me meanwhile he kissed me. We laid on the sand and kissed again.

"________(YN)" he said agitated and with a smile in his face. Then he started kissing my neck.

"Niall" I said "Niall, wait" I repeated looking at his face close to mine.

"What?" he asked worried "Did I do something bad or offend you or..?"

"No, no" I rushed to say "But I saw some people. There" I said pointing a group of people making a bonfire.

"Oh, oh" he said "They are... OH GOD!"

"OMG!" I said "What are they doing here?"

The people there were our friends. Lucy, Erin, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn!

I looked at my cellphone. Five new text messages:

Hey, ______(YN)! We're going to the beach, wanna come? Erin XOXO

_______(YN)... we are also making a bonfire again :D do you fancy? Erin

Tell Niall we r going to the beach, he doesn't answer :/ Liam

Hey, U didn't answer so we are going without U. If u decide to come, tell us, we will be in the same beach :) Lucy

Are you alive? Zayn XX

"Look" I showed Niall thetext messages.

"Let's get out of here"

"Good idea"

We stood up and went to the car slowly and carefully.

After a successful exit, we went to Niall's house. We went upstairs to his room. It was blue, big and it had some bands posters. Also a bit untidy; I always listen to his mum ordering him to tidy his room up.

We sat on his bed and watched TV. We found FRIENDS. There was a scene where Monica and Chandler were talking.

"Look" I said "There we are" Niall laughed.

"Yea..." he said "You are cuter than Monica" he said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled. He was so sweet, even before  we started dating he always made me compliments.

He looked me deeply and smiled.

"I love you" he told me tooking my hands"I really mean it".

But now I didn't get nervous.

"I love you too" I told him and kissed him. I pushed him back to make him lay on the bed and kissed him again. He kissed my neck making me feel I was melting. I looked him in the eyes. He kissed me again. I undid his shirt and kissed him. The kiss was now more hot and passionate.He took my t-shirt off and stoped.

"Wait" he suddenly said really agitated "______(YN)...."

"Yes?"

"Let's wait for this" he said "I don't have protection and I want you to feel sure and safe"

"Okay" I said smiling "You are perfect" I told him and kissed him on the cheek.

He smiled and kissed me again. "I don't want this to end, we two talking, kissing, enjoying each other's company"

"Me neither" I managed to say. I really love this guy, I thought "But sadly this will have to stop" I told him when I listened a car stopped in front of the house.

"Oh, oh" he said worried. He buttoned his shirt and I put my t-shirt on again.I freaked out, our moms couldn't see us together and much less, we two together on the bed. At least, now we were completely dressed.

"How will I get out of here?" I asked.

"The back door" he said "C'mon, let's hurry, before my mums gets inside the house"

We went running downstairs and the door opened.

"MUM!" Niall shouted hugging her and turning her around  before she could see me and I went to the back door. I got out of the house and tried to open my back door. "Damn it, it's locked" I said.

I went to the front of my house and found my mom looking for her keys in her purse.

"_______(YN)!" she said when she saw me behind her "What are you doing outside the house? It's late!"

"Yeah, I know" I answered nervously "I, um... I went for a jog... "

"Really?" she asked not believing a word of what I said.

"Um...  no" I said "The truth is that I... I just got back, at the same time that you did, I went out with my friends, we went to the beach..."

"Oh, ok..." she said "Finally! Found it!" she said opening the door with the key.

I went upstairs and dove into my bed. I thought about the great day I had. Even we had to scape a couple of times, the date had been awsome.

Then I received a new text message an hour later when I was about to go to bed:

Really fun today! Cant stop thinkin' about u <3 Niall XXX