which one? ∆Felix x mystery member∆

3rd POV:

"The room was dark, with red lights. That's when he grabbed him by his thighs and pulled him on top of him."

*Knock knock*

"Hey yongbok-.....why is your room dark?" Changbin asked with some confusion. Felix turn his phone off and throws it across the room...

"Nothing..uhehe".... "I mean.... because I was trying to take a nap" He said while looking away.

Changbin gave him a weird look. "Tisk" he said as he picked up his phone and handed it to him. "You need to be more careful!" He said with a slight glare. "Anyways, Chan wants to see you. He's in the studio."

Felix waits till he leaves his room before checking what his screen looks like.. "Oh nooooo ಥ‿ಥ my phoneeee." Felix has a few tears run down his face before he starts he walk to the studio.

~at the studio~

Felix walks into the studio to see chan looking down at his laptop.

"Hey channie! You wanted to see me?"

"Ah.. yes! I have a few lyrics I wanna hear you rap!" Chan says as he looks up to Felix with a smile.

Felix smiles back and gets the paper from Chan and goes into the mic booth.

~a few raps later~ (if you read that in the SpongeBob voice thing you're elite)

"Ah finally done ~" Felix says as he walks out of the booth.

"Felix can I talk to you before you leave? " Chan asked while he pat the seat next to him.

With a confused look Felix sat next to him with a little sigh. "What do you wanna talk about?"

"Felix....don't get mad..." Felix raised his eyebrow in confusion and a little bit of worry.

"So I might know about you're little secret" Chan said with a wink.

Felix turns bright red. Gasping about how could someone find about his dark little secret. But he did try to play it off.

"Psh...A secret...what I don't have a secret...I don't know what you're talking about.." he says looking anywhere but Chan's eyes.

Chan looks at Felix with a little smirk 😏
"Yup! I know that you read fan fiction about yourself and one of the other members"

"OwjakakwnwjwakkanajajakakaoajznzbsjakNsnanamakNnsnznMnsmNBHBBVnakN" cough cough... "UMM... Whattt....ummm.....I gotta run.." Felix says as he run out the door .

The end..

HAHAHAHHA I BET YALL WANNA KNOW WHO IT IS WHAHAHA 😈😈😈😈

ALSO.... I can't believe imma be a Jr in highschool this year...... I'm getting to old