Day6 concert ♧Seunglix♧

Seunglix| Seunglix x Felix
{1026 words}

Felix pov:
I'm supper existed!!!! Today is the day I'm going to tell Seungmin my big surprise for him!!!! I'm pretty sure, I'm going to be his favorite Hyung.
_______________
It is a normal Thursday in 00 liners house. Hyunjin and Jisung, are in there shared room, fighting over who's prettier (which is both...so they need to chill). Then there is Seungmin, who is in the living room dancing to his Day6 playlist. Lastly there's me. Just sitting in me and Seungmin's room, planning on a special way to tell my crush, I got me and him VIP Day6 concert tickets.

~A short time skip...cuz I'm lazy~

After an hour of me trying to use my -2 brain cells. I just decide to tell him when he comes in the room. As if on cue he walks in!

Seungmin pov:
I walk into me and Felix hyung room to see him looking at me. I was about to ask him why he was looking at me when he blurted out: Igotday6ticketsandiwaswonderingifyouwantedtogowithme?

(for the people who don't want to try and read that: I got day6 tickets and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?)

Me being used to Felix doing that i understood him completely.

"OMG ARE YOU FOR REAL?!?"

"Yup! It's tomorrow night so I would get some sleep" Felix answered me as he walks to his bad and gets under his covers.

"Okay Hyung! W-wait can I sleep with you tonight?" My ears starting yo get red a what I had asked him.

"Of course! Come her Seungminnie!"

I walked over and got under Felix covers, and wrapped my arms around his waist. I could have sworn I saw a blush on the olders face!

(a/n: Did any of you think Felix was the top in this so to be relationship? Cuz you're vary wrong...sorry not sorry)

~Time skip to the next day~

3rd pov:

It was 1 in the afternoon and both boys where still asleep, with Seungmin's arms still tightly wrapped around Felix.

Felix woke up and looked up to see Seungmin peacefully sleeping. Felix let out a sigh.

"I'm going to make you mine" Felix quietly whispered.

After staring at Seungmin for some time, Felix thought it was time to wake the younger up and get ready for tonight.

"Minnie! Wakey Wakey it's time get up, You don't wanna be late today, good morning sunshine." Felix said in his deepest voice.

Seungmin defiantly woke up for Felix deep voice. "Ah! Felix I love it when you use that voice but can you not try to sound like a creep?" Seungmin said fully awake

Felix had a deep pink blush on his face.

"S-sorry"

"Aww! You don't need to be sorry"

Seungmin was uwu-ing at how cute the Aussie was being. Then he remembered the concert was today.

"Felix what time is the concert start?"

"Oh it starts at 7, but we have to be there by 6 since we are VIP...so we should probably leave the house by 4:30" Felix rambled.

Seungmin couldn't but smile at how cute his crush was acting. Felix for the second time today had a small blush creep to his face.

"How about i'll make us lunch, while you get ready for tonight?" Felix asked. Seungmin said sure and went to the bath room.

~Time skip..cuz I need to get this done~

Seungmin and Felix just got done with with lunch. It was now 4:00 and they just decided to leave now

there outfits-

Seungmin decided he would drive them to the concert

Seungmin decided he would drive them to the concert. Seungmin went to the drivers seat, while Felix went to the passengers seat. "Ah I can't wait for tonight" Seungmin excitedly said as he turned the car on, and reversed out of the driveway.

When they where half way there Seungmin decided to hold Felix tiny hand. Felix cheeks turned into a light shade of pink. "H-hay...keep both hands on the wheel" Felix told Seungmin as he gave his hand a light squeeze. Seungmin let out a small laugh and reassured Felix that he's fine with just one hand.

~ A super sorry time skip :) ~

Seungmin and Felix made it to the venue. They went by security and show their tickets and went to the VIP section.

"I still can't believe you got tickets" Seungmin said for the 5th time today. Felix let out a giggle. Seungmin looked at Felix with look in his eyes. "I could listen to those giggles everyday, for the rest of my life" Seungmin thought out loud. Felix had a deep red blush come to his cheeks. He was about to respond, when the light turned dark and music started to play with Day6 appearing on stage.

~ sorry again but time skip to after the concert ~

Seungmin and Felix where walking back to the car. "This was the best night of my life I can believe I met Day6" Seungmin squealed jumping up and down. Felix looked at Seungmin like he was the most precious thing in the world, which he was. "I'm glad you had a great night Minnie" Felix responded as he took a hold of Seungmin's hand.
_

They where finely back home in there pajamas, cuddling on Seungmin's bed.

"Hay...minnie?"

"hmm"

"I need to tell you something. But promise me you'll still be my friend after I tell you"

Felix said as he turned to face Seungmin.

"I promise Lix"

"W-well...i-i like you..n-no I love you Kim Seungmin" Felix said as he buried his face into Seungmin's chest.
At first there was no response. This made Felix even more nervous. Finally Felix looks up at Seungmin. Seungmin leans down and kisses Felix soft lips.

"I love you too dummy" Seungmin said once he pulled back from the kiss. Felix let out a gasp as euphoria ran through out his body.

Seungmin let of a giggle and asked "Well you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, yes, yes a million times yes."

Seungmin captured Felix in another soft, sweet, passionate kiss.

The end

Omg this took forever, which I'm vary sorry about 😶 Also I'm back, hi hello how have you've been? Also sorry for this horrible oneshot. ᵃ ˡ ˢ ᵒ ⁱ ʷ ᵃ ˢ ʷ ᵒ ⁿ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ ⁱ ⁿ ᵍ ⁱ ᶠ ʸ ᵒ ᵘ ʷ ᵃ ⁿ ᵗ ᵉ ᵈ ᵃ ᶠ ᵃ ᶜ ᵉ ʳ ᵉ ᵛ ᵉ ᵃ ˡ 👉🏽👈🏽.
I hope every one has a great day/ night. Always remember you are beautiful inside and out, and if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here or if you just want a wattpad friend I'm also here ;)  (sorry don't know why I put that)~♡