Cookies *Changlix*

Changlix| Changbin x Felix
Fluff

[645 words]

3rd POV  

"Felix! No you can't have my last cookie" Changbin giggled shoving the last cookie in his mouth. "Binnie can we please go get more!?" Felix asked  trying to sound cute as possible. "How can i say no to that face" Changbin said giving the younger a bright smile.

Changbin and Felix both got up and changed out of there pj's. "Are you ready Lix?" Changbin asked getting his house keys. Felix just nodded enthusiastically with a big smile on his face. They both left the house deciding to walk to the nearest convenience store.

"Are we there yet? My feet are getting tired" Felix complained with a pout. "Binnie-ah can you give me a piggyback ride" Felix said as he stopped walking to look at Changbin. "Only because your my favorite" Changbin said as he kneeled down so felix could get on. "Thank you Binnie!" Felix said and got on Changbin's back.

"Whoh Lix you need to eat more your to light!" Changbin said as he continues there walk to the convenience store. "That's why we need more cookie's Binnie" Felix said as he let out a giggle.

Changbin felt a tug on both sides of his lips at the youngers actions. "Cute" the older whispered under his breath. "What did you say Binnie?" Felix asked confused. "U-uh nothing....Oh look were here" Changbin said nervously putting Felix down carefully.

"Aww fine, can we also get something to drink" Felix asked giving the biggest puppy eyes he could to convince the older.Once again Changbin couldn't say no to Felix, but how could you say no to your crush? "One day your going to make me broke" Changbin jokingly said. Felix giggled at the little joke Changbin made. Once Felix and Changbin got into the store, Felix ran to the cookie aisle leaving Changbin chuckling at the cute action Felix just did.

Changbin decided then and there he was going to tell Felix that he likes him. Changbin walked up to Felix feeling very nervous of how the younger would react to his confession.When he slowly but surely got to Felix, He saw Felix holding 5 boxes of cookies getting ready to get another. "Oi Felix I think that's enough" Changbin said laughing at the cute action Felix was doing. "Okay, okay but we still need to get drinks" Felix said putting the cookies in the shopping baskets.

Felix started to walk to the drink aisle when he felt something tug on his arm,he look to see who was tugging on his arm. When he turns around he sees that Changbin was the who pulled on his arm. "Binnie what are you doing?" Felix asked a bit confused on the olders actions. "Felix can you put the basket down real quick?" The older asked not answering the Australian.

Felix did as asked and put the basket down next to him.Once he was done he looked at at the older, Changbin then pulled Felix in for a tight hug. "Felix, I love you" Changbin whispered in the youngers ear. At first the younger was shocked by Changbin's words but then he had the biggest smile on his face.

He pulled away from the hug and looked into the olders eyes. "Changbin, I love you too" once Felix said the Changbin let out a sigh of relief. Felix just chuckled at his reaction. "Now do you want a  bubble gum or cotton candy coffee?" Felix asked as he picked back up the basket. "Could I actually get you to be my boyfriend" Changbin asked hoping Felix will like that he asked him in a cheesy way. "Oh Binnie you know me all to well of course i will!" Felix said with the biggest smile. Changbin gave him a small smile then walked up to felix to grab his hand and continue there walk to the drinks.

The End