I do ◇Minlix◇

Minlix| Minho x Felix

{761}

It's been 5 years since Minho and Felix have been dating. They both couldn't be even more happier in there relationship.

Minho pov:

Me, Changbin, Hyunjin, and Seungmin, where all getting ready for me and Felix wedding (which is in two hours). I was excited and scared at the time but I know this is going to be the best day if my life.

I look up at the guys, "We have a big problem!" I said scared out my mind. "Why? what's wrong?" Hyunjin asked in a worriedvoice. "I may or may not have not written my vowels yet!" I said as I was one the verge of tears.

"Hay! It's okay, sometimes it's better when it comes straight from the heart" Changbin said in a comforting voice. We all where in a group hug, when someone walked in and said it's time. We all walked to the main doors (that's closed)

3rd pov:

You got this Seungmin said as he hugged Minho. It was now time for Minho to walk in first.

Minho was the first one to walk in. He walked down the aisle as the music softly played. He was finely in the spot he was supposed to be in when he turned around to look at the front.

Next was Jisung  walking down the aisle. when the got to the front jisung went  to stand on the other side of Minho.

Hyunjin and Changbin where now the next one's walking down the aisle, with arm's linked. When they finely got to the front, Hyunjin went to go stand next to Jisung, and Changbin went next to Minho.

Next was Jeongin and Seungmin. They both had little cute containers with flower petals. While walking they would softly throw the petals on the ground. Then made it to the top where Jeongin went by Hyunjin and Seungmin next to Changbin.

Now it was time for the last two. The soft music changed a little to a different one. Everyone was told to stand, they all look at the door as it opened. There stood Felix with Chan's arm around Felix's.

Felix and Minho made eye contact as Felix and Chan started walking. Minho started to get teary eyes from looking at his beautiful soon to be husband.

When they got to the top the music stopped and Felix turned to look at Chan. "Thank you for walking me" Felix whispers as a single tear role downs his cheek. Chan gave him a big smile as he wiped his tear away.

Felix turned back facing Minho. When  Felix was right in front of him, Minho took both his hands in Felix's small ones. "You look beautiful!" Minho winked as he whispered at the younger. "Y-you too" Felix whispered back.

"Where are here today to celebrate the marriage of Lee Minho and Lee Felix." The priest said as he looked at the soon to be married couple.

"Where going to start with the vowels, Minho you go first" The priest said as he looked at the nervous boy. Minho took in a deep breath.

"Felix, when we first met 5 years age, I was know as the bad boy who didn't care for or about anything, then you walked in through the doors and you where all I wanted. You have help change me so much I wouldn't be where I was today if it wasn't for you" Minho said as he wiped some tears that fell down Felix cheek.

"Now its your turn Felix" The priest said as he now looked at Felix.

"Minho, when I first heard about you I was so scared, I tried to always stay away from you. I didn't know me finding you crying in the bathroom would change my life forever, I can't wait to fully yours now." Felix said as some more tears escaped his eyes.

"That was so beautiful, now it's the fun part!" The priest said. Minho and Felix where just looking in each other's eyes as the priest continued.
"Lee Minho, do you take Lee Felix told be your husband to have and to hold" "I do" Lee Felix, do you take Lee Minho told be your husband to have and to hold" "I do". "You can now put the rings on each other". Minho and Felix put the rings on each other and look back at the priest.

"You may now kiss your partner"

Minho pulled Felix in a heated kiss

The end~

I'm so sorry this one really sucked!!!

(y'all while I was re editing this I.L.Y By The Rose started to play úwù)