Not PG-13 ◇Chanlix◇

chanlix|chan x Felix

⚠️ as I promised heres a smut kinda hehe⚠️

3rd pov:

JYP had decided to let Stray Kids have big break so they could have some down time before their next comeback.

All the boys except Chan and Felix decided to go stay with there family's on their mini break.

Felix was chilling in his room when chan decided to come in.

"Oi, Felix you wanna watch a movie with me?" Chan asked with a slight smirk. 

"Yeah, sure Channie Hyung!!" Felix said excitedly.

Chan and Felix went into Chan's room. "Channie can we also cuddle?"  Felix asked with kitty cat eyes. Chan laughed and nodded his head.

Chan grabbed his laptop and set on the bed and pulled felix into his lap.

"Channieeee, I wanted to cuddle, not sit in your lap"

Chan just shrugged and looked through his laptop till he found the perfect movie.

The movie started and felix noticed a little warning in the top left corner.

"Chan... is this PG movie??"

"No lix, this is definitely not a PG movie" Chan smirked. Felix let out a O sound.

~Time skip~ (it's the middle of the movie)

Felix POV:

As the movie went on I started to blush a deep blush. It got even darker when I started to feel something underneath me. I moved my hips a little. Chan let out a low groan.

I was about to say something when Chan flipped us.

"C-Chan what are you d-doing?"

"Something I've wanted to for awhile"

Chan then put his lips on mine. The kiss started out slow then it got heated really fast. Chan bit my lip causing me to let out a moan. Chan then move down to my neck, leaving dark marks

chan started to go down till he got to my paints. "May I?" I nod. Chan continues and smiles at me a he took his finger and put it up to my mouth. I start to suck on his fingers like is candy.

When he thought his fingers had enough saliva on it he went down to my whole and started to put it in slowly. Once I was adjusted he started to move his fingers up and down.

"ah Channie moree"

"that's not my name baby boy"

"D-daddy more p-please"

Chan's POV:

I look over to felix. He kept on moaning and kept saying daddy. I started to shake him so he would wake up.

Felix finally woke up and looked at me with shock.

"T-that was j-just a dream--?" felix asked with a new blush on his face.

"Nope baby boy. But we could make it real" Chan said as he winked at the younger aussie.

THE END

I'm super sorry I cant write smut i suck at it- this is very cringey ik