Goodbye ●Changlix●

Changlix| Changbin x Felix
{571 words}

Felix Pov:
Me and Changbin just got off the phone. We had our 15th fight for today. Im just so done. I think I'm going to end it with Changbin.

*buzz buzz*

I looked down at my to see I got a text from Changbin. I let out a sigh and open my phone.

Binnie🖤: Lix plz forgive me!! You where right I was wrong-

I let out a bitter chuckle. This was what he would do after every fight. But I can only be mad at myself for forgiving him every time.

I decided to not reply. What should I do? I love him but he's been acting so diffrent lately. I got interrupted from my thoughts, by the door bell ringing.

"I didn't invite anyone over" I mumble to myself. I mean it is midnight.

I open the door to see the one and only Seo Changbin.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"Felix! Please let me explain!!!" Changbin begged me.

Of course I let him in. We walked over to my couch. He took my hand in his. I wanted to pull away but my heart didn't want me to.

"Changbin I don't have a night!" I said as I looked into his deep dark brown eyes.

"Right! sorry," I noded for him to continue.

"Felix the reason I've been acting so wired around you is because..." I see changbin let out a sad sigh as his eyes start to water "I-i I'm leaving for the Army tommorw and I was to scared to tell you" Changbin said through a choked sob.

I couldn't believe this!?!? Why wouldn't he have told me sooner!! I didn't even realize I was sobbing till Changbin wiped my tears.

"Felix I want you to know I love you" He told me as he walked to the door. I get up and follow him to the door.

"Its time to say goodbye"

"B-but don't leave me alone!! Just stay for the night!" I begged

"Felix I don't thin-" Changbin started but I cut him off  "I need you tonight."

Changbin backed a way from the door and wrapped his arms around my waist. He told me to jump, so I did. Now He was holding me by my thighs while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He takes me to my room and he slowly puts me one the bed.

He leans down and places a soft sweet passionate kiss on my lips. I'm going to miss this so much. He was the first to break the kiss.

"Lix I love you so much, and I'm sorry again"

"I wish you would have told me sooner Binnie but it's okay! Where together right now and that's what matters,"

Changbin had a soft smile. "You'll wait for me right?" The asked me.

"Of course I'll will wait for you"

After I said that, our lips where back together, moving in perfect harmony. It started to turn into a hot make out session. He lightly bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in. We fought for dominance, but I didn't really feel like it so i let win of course.
He explored my mouth. Soon my air was starting to run out so I pulled away and put my forehead against his.

"I love you Binbin"

"I love you more lixlix"

the end

A/n: here you go!!! I hoped you liked it! I'm so sorry foe that wired make out session it was supper cringey but it was also my first time but sorry again. I hope everyone is having a good/night!! I love all of you!!! ( especially two of you ;) )