jealousy ◇Hyunlix◇

pt.1 [484 words)

"Chan I'm tired of this! Whenever i want to hang out with Hyunjin he always makes up some excuse to do something else" Felix said as tears started to form in his eyes. Chan looked at the younger with pity knowing where this might go. "Lixie have you tried to talk to him about this?" Chan asked not really knowing how to help his fellow aussie. "No.I feel like every time I do he tries to change the subject" Felix said as the tears started to roll down his cheeks.Chan got up from where he was setting and came to the younger pulling him into a hug.

What Felix didn't know is his best friend Chan has a big crush on him. Chan has had a crush on him since they met 5 years ago. You may ask why is chan not with Felix then? That is because at the same time he also meet his current love Hyunjin.

Hyunjin came back from hanging out with his 'friend'. When he walking in he called for Felix but got no response in return. He walked in his and Felix bedroom only to see his boyfriend and his best friend cuddling on the bed. "Um what is happening here?" Hyunjin asked as he felt his blood boiling. Chan carefully got up since the youngest was sleeping. He walked up to Hyunjin and started to pull him out the room and closed the door.

"What do you think you where doing with MY boyfriend, Bang Chan." Hyunjin said as he scolded his hyung. "Excuse me I was there for him when you weren't" Chan said trying not to raise his voice. "W-what do you mean?" Hyunjin asked probably already knowing what his hyung is going to say. Chan then without thinking slapped the younger. "You know what you did to him. He's going to find that your cheating on him" Chan yelled at the now crying dark haired male.

~In the bedroom~

Felix woke up to someone yelling. He looked over and notice Chan was gone. He got up when he heard someone crying fearing it was Chan. Felix went up to the door, when he heard people whispering.

He opened the door and saw a crying Hyunjin with a red mark on his face, and a really angry looking Chan.

Felix ran over to Hyunjin. "What happened between you two?" Felix asked not really knowing what to do. Chan grabbed Felix, and pulled him closer to him. "Hyunjin, why don't you tell Felix what happened." Chan said looking into Hyunjin's eyes. "F-felix...he..h-he slapped me." Felix flinched at Hyunjin's words.

Before Felix could get out Chan's grab, Chan said something. "Why don't you tell Felix why I slapped you!" Felix looked up a Chan in surprise, then back to Hyunjin. Hyunjin looked down.

"Felix I'm cheating on you with seungmin"