wow pt.1 °Changlix°

Changlix| Changbin x Felix
{285 words}
please read the a/n~♡

3rd pov:
Chan, Changbin, and Jisung were setting in 3Racha's recording room,  getting ready to record there new song wow.

"Hay! Chan, what do you think our boyfriends are going to say once they listen to the song" Changbin asked as he was looking at the lyrics.

Chan let out a low chuckle. "Oi, well...Jeongin will definitely make fun of me, Minho(e) is going to give Jisung a punishment" after Chan said that him and Changbin gave knowing looks.

"But mate...Felix..well you should start getting prepared  now" Chan gave Changbin a sorry type of smile.

~ time skip: 2 weeks ~

Felix pov:
I was waiting on my bed for the wow lyric video to come out. It was now 3:00 am and the lyric video just dropped.

"Oh I can't wait to hear my baby's voice" I say as I jump up and down.

I put in my ear buds and start the song

bro,bro, bro look there, she's so pretty
wow, I really want to date that woman
(where do I look?)
There, there, there
(Where?)
There, dressed in grey, grey, grey
(I'll go take a look)

I set there a little confused- What just happened, I ask myself.

After the chorus Changbin verse. D-did he just- Oh hell naw, I know this boy didn't just say that.

3rd pov:
Felix was upset! He was more than upset he was full of anger.

He opened his bedroom door and saw that the downstairs lights were on. He walks downstairs to see everyone in there waiting with nerves faces.

Felix looked around the room till he spotted Changbin.....

The end~

A/n: Hay sorry for this horrible oneshot!! I got some big (not really) news......i decided to give all my readers a name so it's: my little uwu's

I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night

bye bye my little uwu's ~♡