Pastel colors ♤Hyunlix♤

Pastel colors

Hyunjin x Felix

Fluff

Felix:A little

3rd POV

Felix was sitting in his room coloring when he heard the front door open and a lot of voices come in. Being the boy he is, he opened the door and started to crawl to the living room. Once he was there he saw six boys he’s never seen before. A loud squeal could be heard getting all the boys attention. When they turn their heads they see Minho and someone boy they've never met before.

“Let me go meanie,” Felix yelled as his brother picked him up. Minho walked more into the living room setting Felix in his playpen in the middle of the room. “Lixie is going to meet hyungie’s friends,” Minho said in a baby voice. The other boys looked at each other confused. “Um...what's happening?” Jisung asked as everyone else noded. “Well you guys knew i had a brother just never met him...so this is Felix.” Minho told the other boys. “If MinMin hyungie dowsn't twll mw who thwse pewople are….imma bw a bwd bwy!” Felix said in a demanding but cute voice. Everyone was looking at Felix again, “Okay, what is he doing?” Jeongin asked really confused.

“Well… Felix is a little,” Minho said in a whisper knowing how his brother is about the word. They nodded slowly getting the new information threw their heads. Felix already forgot what he demanded to know and was now was playing with his toys again. “Felix, do you wanna meet the boys now?” Minho asked his younger brother, Felix just nodded. Minho walked over and lifted his brother up and sat him in his lap.

“Okay so the boy with blonde curly hair is Chan,” Minho said as he pointed at Chan. Chan said a small hello. “Hi Channie hyungie,” Felix said with a giggle. All the boys cooed at his cuteness. (I'm really sorry but i'm going to skip the rest other than Hyunjin's introduction)

“And last we have Hyunjin ” Minho said as he looked down at Felix. Felix made grabby hands to Hyunjin. “I want Daddy,” Felix said with a pout. They were all shocked at what just came out the little’s mouth. “Felix, you can't just say that to people!” Minho said as he lightly scold the younger.

Felix started crying saying he was sorry and ran off to his bedroom. Minho was about to get up when he was stopped. “How about we all just stay the night, and i'll watch Felix and help him calm down,” Hyunjin said as everyone else agreed. Felix heard a small knock on his door “Gw away,” felix said now sobbing. “It's Daddy” Hyunjin said as he started walking in and closing the door. Felix got into Hyunjin's arms; he started telling how he was sorry.

“Hey, it's okay Felix” Hyunjin said in a comforting voice. “Daddy nwt mwd at Lixie” Felix said as he looked at the older. Hyunjin let out a low chuckle, “Daddy isn’t mad. How about we go to sleep?” Hyunjin said as he lifted Felix up. Felix let out a yawn and nodded his head.They both went asleep in each others arms.

~Time skip to the next morning~  

“Hyunjinnie hyung, wake up,” Felix said as he poked the older. “Yes Lix?” Hyunjin asked. “Will you go make breakfast?” Felix asked trying to sound cute as possible. “Aww i can't say no to you, I'll come back and get you when it's finished” Hyunjin said as he got up and left to the kitchen.  

When Hyunjin passed by the living room he saw everyone awake. “Hey guys, felix wants me to make breakfast” Hyunjin said as he turned on the stove. After hearing a lot of ‘okay’s’, he continued what he was doing until he finished. While Hyunjin was doing that, Felix got bored and decided to go to the living room. Felix walked in and everyone stopped what they were doing, “Hey Lixie” Minho said to his brother. “Minho hyung, what did i say about calling me that,” Felix said as he sat down on the floor and everyone was shocked at the diffrence. Hyunjin came in and saw felix. “Lixie come on,” Hyunjin said as he put his hand out for the younger. “Okay Hyunjinnie hyung,” Felix said and grabbed his hand.  

~The End~