ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦𝕥 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9

↳Warnings: Alcohol, Chocking, Slight Sexual Content
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Toby's POV

A small whine forced out of my lips as the early morning sunlight burned into my closed eyes. I positioned my right arm atop my eyes to defend against the bright rays. I remembered having a pretty unusual dream last night, yet I couldn't recall it through the haze. As I arose apathetically from my mattress, my blue sheet remained dried to my back. The crimson juice had dried, behaving like glue as I rose up. I ended up ripping off the entire sheet, revealing the white, cotton mattress underneath. My clean laundry -that I slept with- flipped off the bed onto the floor. I forced myself off the bed, now wearing my bed sheet as a cap. I attempted to snatch it off my back but there was no use. I was just running in circles. It finally occurred to me that I could just take off my hoodie and go take a delightful shower. I was a bit irritated that I didn't get to shower last night, but the motivation was no longer there. Lifting off my hoodie, I wrestled it into my dirty laundry bin. It was getting quite full. After that embarrassing display, I seized my clean clothes off the floor and walked straight to the bathroom, speedily. It's not everyday that I'm showing off my bare chest to the entire mansion. I unlocked the bathroom door, flashbacks of the small fight replayed in my memory. What an obnoxious being. Their body hang heavily at the back of my mind, their perfect skin and silky hair... chopped up and sprawled all over the forest floor.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ugh..."
Dissatisfaction coursed through my veins, longing for something interesting to occur. I sat upside down on the living room couch, cruising through disappointing channels before a pair of legs filled my vision. I couldn't help but groan, not wanting to talk to anyone at the moment.

"Hey, (Y/N), remember when I said you're hanging out with me tonight?" A raspy female voice notified, causing me to perk up instantaneously. Clockwork. With boredom taking you anything was better than sitting here, even a mission provided a good cure.
"We can have a movie marathon and have a couple of drinks," her voice piped up at the mention of 'drinks'. Her enthusiasm created a stage where it was hard to say no to her. I didn't want to push her away either. Ever since Slender gave me a new life, my time was scarce- even for myself. However, tonight was a different story. I didn't have any mission to complete nor did I have patrol. This was a perfect opportunity to let loose and have a little fun before work consumed me again.

"Let's do it," you declared cheerily, yet the feeling of deja vu dawdled at the back of your mind.

(๑¯◡¯๑)→

Fortunately, twilight was casted quicker than you foresaw, which was fantastic as it was a swift boredom killer. You threw on your (F/C) pajamas, gleefully proceeding along to Clockworks room. As you close the distance between your figure and her door, you overhear two voices joking cheerily behind the door. Clockworks voice and another male voice you couldn't quite make out. Nonetheless, the stuttering and joint cracking plucked your attention. Toby. Why was he everywhere? Could you have one peaceful day? No, that was too simple. Your thoughts hindered your ability to step in. Did you really want to see Toby? You grumbled slowly, settling that you wouldn't cast aside Clocky because of one... major... inconvenience.
You unlatched the door slowly, the unexpected creak resulted in the two voices to stop conversing. A green eye fell on your figure, causing her to shoot up once you made yourself known.

"Finally! There you are! I hope you don't mind that I brought Toby along!!" She sang joyfully and snatched your hand to guide you to join her on the bed. She recognized that you and Toby had your falling outs but she dreamed of a world where the three of you could be friends. She yearned for the day that all the fighting would come to its demise.