Chapter 3

Summoners War: Sky Arena - Cinematic Trailer

After the battle between the vicious (and low leveled) boars and leveling up a bit, Fairy and Vagabond stopped near a ginormous tree that provided them light from the glowing sap.

Fairy's hands were on Vagabond's wounds and healed him with their soothing touch. A 3 star grade monster who can heal fellow comrades on the battlefield. The best starter monster any summoner could ever ask for.

Vagabond's tunic was laid on the ground, wounds from the battle covered his body as blood started to drip down the grooves of his abs.

Vagabond, who loved showing off his muscular body, decided to tease Fairy a bit.

As Fairy's fingers worked Vagabond's naked body the muscular monster started to flex where her hands were. A painful grunt left the boys lips as a stinging sensation touched his body. Vagabond immediately stopped his act and groaned in pain.

"H-hey! What was that about?!" Fairy asked in a surprised yet a bit angry too. She didn't like how Vagabond was in pain and she never would.

Vagabond smiled at her through the small stinging pain,"Are you falling for me?"

Fairy blushed furiously. Her cheeks flooded with a crimson color and embarrassment was written all over her face. Her eyes darted everywhere except for her lover's and her hands moved over one cut to the next a bit too quickly.

"Wh-wh-wha-wh-what type o-o-of qu-question is th-th-that?!" Fairy stuttered like crazy. Her head was an overload of Vagabond's face and looking at his abs didn't exactly help ease her.

A deep laugh came from Vagabond as he put one of his hands over Fairy's. It was warm and made Fairy feel a sense of security for some reason.

Vagabond stared at the young monster with a loving smile,"I'm just playing with you. I already know that you like my body." Another flex from the confident warrior and another faint grunt.

Fairy scolded Vagabond for his childish actions, but she couldn't stop the small smile that slowly made its way to her lips.

Vagabond watched Fairy lovingly as she moved her hand out of his. He loved to see her smile and blush. It looked adorable on her. Vagabond continued to silently stare at Fairy, noticing how blue her eyes were, how soft her skin looked, how pointy her ears were.

"Besides, you already know that I've fallen for you a long time ago..." Fairy mumbled under her breath a few moments later. Vagabond was so focused on her looks that he only heard Fairy mumble. Her confession went to a clueless monster boy, Vagabond just missed his chance to hear her answer.

"What did you say?" Vagabond asked.

"N-nothing."

"Don't lie! You said something!" Now Vagabond was really curious.

"I said that your wounds are almost healed."

"I said don't lie!"

"How do you know if it's a lie if you didn't hear me?!" Fairy's smile started to get bigger. The thought of them fighting like an old couple made her heart beat faster.

"Because...." Vagabond adjusted himself so he was sitting up properly while thinking of an answer,"I'm that smart!"

That remark only made Fairy laugh which caused Vagabond to smile. "Why are you laughing? You think I'm dumb?!"

The two love birds continued to playfully argue under the tall tree, though it was mostly Fairy trying to tell Vagabond how smart and strong he was. They both laughed and joked around forgetting about the world around them.

How long will their love last?
-------

Red fur, glowing yellow eyes, and sharp fangs.

The lean, woman from before stood before the new summon as she jotted down a few notes on her notepad.

Hellhound has been summoned.

A/N: Okay sorry for making this so long and sorry if this was terrible. I tried to continue it but I uhhhhh 'had stuff to do'. And also shout out to Shad0wed_Light. I probably wouldn't have posted this without her. Bai Bai :3.