Chapter 15

It was strange the past few days. Very, very strange. Ever since the arrival of the new recruits there hadn't been a single mission sent to them.

Fairy didn't think much of it and had spent most of her time practicing her skills on trees and rocks. Hellhound, seeing what his older sister was doing, followed her lead and started attacking small random things. At times he would go after Inugami which would sometimes start a small, playful fight between the two.

The blue haired monster was so focused on the tree in front of her that she didn't notice that someone was behind her. Fairy's right hand extended forward towards her target as she inhaled and exhaled slowly. Her feet were slightly apart with her left foot slightly behind her right.

She waited for the perfect moment to strike. The monster within her imagination was slow and weak. It limped its way towards her to get a direct hit. Once it was in the desired area Fairy wanted it to be in she attacked. Her body moved swiftly and elegantly as her right hand rose to the sky. As she did this water shot out of the ground engulfing the target within its walls. Some of the bark on the tree was pulled off and rose along with the current. When Fairy believed her enemy had been finished she lowered her hand, the water falling back to where it had been summoned.

"Maybe if I made the target circle smaller I could have done more damage. Did I even time it correctly?" Fairy critiqued herself speaking to no one except for herself.

She was so deep in thought of how to better her attacks that the sound of claps surprised her. A small squeak left her lips as she jumped away from the unexpected noise. Her whole body whirled around to be face-to-face with Vampire.

"My apologies," he laughed lightly with both hands up to show he was harmless,"I couldn't help but notice you training."

A small tint of red began to rise in the water monster's cheeks,"Uh- I- Ummm- yeah!" Her mind was still trying to recover from the jump scare moments before.

Vampire smiled fondly at her,"You attack with such grace, it's quite beautiful," Fairy's face turned every shade of red instantaneously,"May I train with you for a while?"

"O-of course you can!" She always was nervous around new members.

---------------

They were dirty, weak, but they were a necessity. It was the absolute worst thing to keep for the entirety of their life, but it was a start. The monsters needed to know the importance of runes and what they were capable of.

The young man held two low leveled energy runes in the palm of his hand and examined them. He had already chosen who he wanted to engrave these stones in.

Runes played a major role in a monsters life. There were a total of 21 different runes that can boost their capabilities, such as speed, health, and attack, and it can also grant them new abilities. These extraordinary stones are placed in the back of the monster's nape. Each monster had 6 slots that are indented in their neck. Placing the stones inside these indentations causes no harm to the beings, but removing them as well as leveling failures is extremely painful for the unfortunate monsters.

A tired sigh left the lips of the father, his free hand running through his dark hair. His thumb gently ran over the runes feeling energy symbols on them.

The clicking of heels resounded behind the man, yet he made no effort in turning to face his assistant.

"Sir, when would you like to schedule Fairy?" Her delicate hands were ready to jot down the information on her notepad. Her eyes stared at the back of the muscled body.

Seconds went by without an answer and the delicate hands were about to start twirling the pen until she heard the young man's response.

"Let's just do it now," the father said with a low voice.

"Yes, sir."

The heels once again began clicking against the hard floor, this time retreating. Her pen moved diligently as she walked away.

"Fairy, please make your way to the Defense Tower," the voice echoed throughout the island. A painful experience was about to be bestowed upon the poor girl.

A/N: WOOOOWWWWW. Not gonna lie, i kinda forgot the name of the OC's XD. It was Sarah and Jack? Or Zack? >u<. ALSO, when do new players get Water Magic Knight and Light Elven Ranger?

Here is an important (probably not) announcement. I was sooooo hardcore thinking about writing a Summoners War fanfic that had no summoners. Kinda like each region vs. each other. Gotta work harder on these things XD

Bai Bai :3