Chapter 4

The feeling of love and happiness sent tingles up Vagabond's right arm. The feeling of blood trickling down his fingertips was on his left arm. The feeling of walking right into a masterminds trap ached on the soles of his feet. The feeling of someone watching them burned like a fire on Vagabond's back.

A big yawn slipped from Vagabond's lips as he stretched his arms towards the sky, letting the fall behind his head when he was done stretching. While he did this, the protective boy moved closer to Fairy with his left hand near the handle of his sword.

The feeling of someone watching them continued to grow bigger and bigger with each passing second. The feeling of blood felt like a small, never ending river on Vagabond's arm as the feeling on his back started to sting. His left hand started inch towards the deadly weapon, but was restrained to do so with his right hand.

Vagabond didn't like this feeling when he was with his little princess. It always put him on edge whenever this feeling crept up.

In attempt to put his nerves at ease, Vagabond moved directly behind Fairy and wrapped his big arms around her waist. The feeling on his left arm started to die down just a bit, but it didn't disappear completely.

Fairy looked up at Vagabond with a questioning look, though she didn't stop walking.

"What's wrong?" Fairy asked. She could feel Vagabond's uneasy feeling and how his arms shook a bit. She wasn't sure if it was from fear or if it was him holding on to her waist a bit too tightly.

"Nothing," Vagabond said sounding strained.

Fairy rolled her eyes and moved in Vagabond's arms so that she was now facing him as they continued to walk with Fairy's hands running through Vagabond's hair. The young girl knew all too well how to make Vagabond calm down.

Vagabond now felt a new feeling that was greater than the rest. A soothing sensation that came in the form of small, soft fingers. Those fingers massaged his head making all his worries disappear. Well, almost all.

The watchful eyes that were glued to Vagabond's back turned into a heated glare. The thing no longer had any patience, his instincts of protecting his home started to kick in.

Vagabond took a deep breath as he heard the beast finally jump out of the trees with a ferocious growl. Its paws thumped against the forest floor making dirt fly everywhere.

Without any hesitation, Vagabond pushed Fairy behind him as he spun around to face the monster with a firm grip on his sword.

It all came in a flash. The huge beast swung its right paw at Vagabond with tremendous force, but the strong warrior stood his ground and blocked the attack with his sword. Even though Vagabond blocked, the wolf's strength proved to be stronger than his when he added more force onto his paw, his claws started to dig into the boy's left arm.

Fairy saw the blood on Vagabond's arm trickle down to paint small drops of blood on the floor and reacted quickly. With a rise of her right hand and a small chant of the purifying spell, a glitter of blue flashed on top of Vagabond's head and the wound slowly started to close itself.

The beast jumped back from this healing spell that was unknown to him and watched his prey from a short distance.

Vagabond didn't waste anytime to wait for it to attack and charged forward. The wolf saw the dirty blonde boy run towards him and raised its paw in the air once again. He was about to strike until he felt something stop him. The beast looked past the young warrior to see that Fairy cast another one of her spells and had encased his paw in ice.

While it was distracted, Vagabond used his special skill, Slash Waves, on its front left leg causing the beast to fall on its side. A pain filled howl was emitted from the wounded animal, but the stubborn wolf didn't back down.

When Vagabond was about to swing his sword at him again, the wolf rose its paw in the air and slammed it on him.

An agonizing scream resounded in the air as blood splattered around the broken ice.

"VAGABOND!!!"

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I had some trouble with the fighting scene. Yup. Definitely. I'm sorry if it seems terrible or rushed. It kinda got deleted and I had to repaste and I didn't know what to put in this chapterrerrrrrddr. Yup. Bai Bai :3.