*Warning!* Chapter Nineteen - Let's Get It On part 2

*This chapter contains mature content!*

"Um" I started to squirm around. The thought of touching myself in front of these two was a scary but interesting idea. "O...okay then." I leaned back against the headboard and slowly propped my legs up, spreading them. "I mean I already came this far so..." I thought.

The two of them watched me closely as I brought my hand to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue and licked a few of my fingers even putting a few of them in my mouth to fully coat them. Once I was satisfy with the amount of saliva I had on them, I reached down and started to rub myself . It was a slow rub at first but I picked up speed overtime as I felt their gaze never leave my body.

"You're really into this, aren't you?" Black asked as he slowly approached me. I had my eyes close and was too deep into the thought of pleasuring myself. "Hmm." Black grabbed the hand I was using and brought it to his face, licking my fingers. My eyes opened just in time to see him do this.

"B...Black?" I questioned as my face heated up from what I just saw.

"What an interesting flavor." He let go of my hand and put his hands on my knees, spreading my legs even further apart. "I think I would like to get another taste but from the source itself." Black lowered his face in between my legs and stared at his new found interest. The feeling of him just staring at me like that made me even more wet, just waiting to see what he was going to do. "I see." Black used one of his fingers to rub my clit and I felt my body flinch under his touch. He smirked and brought his face even closer, blowing his warm breath on my expose bundle of nerves.

"Just lick it already" I thought as I let out a sudden gasp when I finally felt his tongue lick me.

Zamasu still sat at the other end of the bed and watched Black turn me into a complete mess. He was very intrigued by the faces I would make every time Black would do something different. He even saw me make eye contact with him at one point and he felt his body react to this.

Black stopped and got up. I stared at him. "I think that should be enough pleasure for you right now (Y/n)." Black was now standing next to the bed and slowly started to remove his pants. "It's time for you to pleasure us now." He stood there in his boxers and Zamasu got out of the bed, joining him. He too removed his pants and stood there staring at me.

"Come then, (Y/n)." Zamasu motioned for me to come over to them and I did. I stood there in between the two of them. "On your knees" he demanded and I slowly got on my knees. There was that small part of me that wanted to rebel a little just to get a reaction out of them but I was afraid they might not go through with this. I'm not into the thought of suffering from the female version of blue-balls.

"Could have at least took the boxers off for me" I grumbled under my breath as I reached my hand up to the waistband of Black's boxers and pulled them down. "I knew Saiyans were packing...well that's if my theory about the two is right" I thought. I stared at Black's cock for like five more seconds and moved over to Zamasu, doing the same as Black. "Interesting" I thought as I stared at Zamasu's.

I gently grabbed both their cocks in one of my hands and slowly moved my hands. They both flinched and I smirked. "By the way their reacting, this is their first time" I thought as moved my head over to Black. I stuck my tongue out and licked his tip, earning myself a groan from him. With this, I slowly put my mouth around the head and bobbed my head. The speed of my hand on Zamasu picked up.

Black enjoyed the feeling of my mouth and put his hands behind my head, forcing me to take all of him. I gagged a bit and took my hand away from Zamasu so I could brace my hands on Black's hips. "That's more like it" Black said as he looked down at me. I looked up at him and glared. "You know it's hard to take you serious when your mouth is full with my cock, (Y/n)" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and continued with the task at hand.