Chapter Six - Say What Now?

- Hello there younger me. If you're reading this, that means you were brought 17 years into the future by Black and Zamasu. Whatever you do, don't hate them for it. They only did this because I'm no longer there and they still need me(I think, lol). (Yeah I know this isn't something to laugh about.)

Anyways, I know you probably have a million questions on your mind right now and I just answered one of the few. Those other questions that you have, I can't answer them for you, like when will you be able to return to your timeline and such. But the ones I can answer for, I will now.

As you can see Black and Zamasu are going around killing every mortal they come across. They do not discriminate. As long as it's a mortal, they will kill them. Now there was one mortal they would never harm. That mortal was me...well you...I mean us...Back to the subject at hand.

The two of them had grown attached to me when I offered to make peace with them. I honestly thought they would kill me right off the bat but they didn't. However, they did hit/slap me a few times because I wasn't taking things seriously. And I guess they didn't like the way I was behaving around them.

They eventually got used to my behavior and I got over them hitting/slapping me. I knew that I had to find a way to stop them from taking innocent lives away because they felt like mortals had no place in this universe. And that way was me being nice and friendly to the two, discussing the possibility of them stopping what they were doing if only one mortal was to somewhat sacrifice herself to them.

Zamasu didn't want any part in what I was talking about until Black convinced him to listen to me. Black thought it would be interesting to see what I would to change their minds. And what did I do exactly? Nothing much, I was just myself.

They didn't understand and it took sometime. But I'm glad it worked in the end because they did stop killing mortals for awhile. They wanted to keep me around a bit longer and knew I would be upset with them if they were to kill someone. They didn't understand why I had that sort of effect on them and probably still don't.

So, what I'm trying to get at is that the two could maybe have some sort of feelings for me. It could be love or it could be something else entirely. I didn't know and I know for a fact they didn't know either.

I took a pause from reading the letter. I tried to wrap my head around what my future self was saying. "So they had feelings for my future self and held off on killing mortals?" I questioned. I was now sitting in the closet. "Wait, did she feel the same way because I definitely don't feel anything for the two of them." I looked back down at the letter and continued to read it.

- Now you're also wondering if I felt the same way. At first, no I didn't. I hated the two because of all the cruel things they did. It took me sometime to finally develop some sort of emotion for them. The emotion was more along the lines of pity and feeling sorry for the two. They seemed like they just couldn't understand how us mortals feel and maybe wanted to know more deep down (probably after I came into their lives because I'm pretty sure they didn't give a damn about anything but themselves at first.)