Chapter Two - Two Gokus?!

Maybe about fifteen minutes later, Goku wanted older Trunks to fight him. He wanted to see how strong this Goku impostor was compared to him. Trunks agreed to the fight and started off the fight as a super Saiyan 2. Due to their immense power levels, Bulma had to put up a shield in order to make sure that they couldn't destroy the city.

"Whoa, he really pushed Goku back" younger Trunks said as he watched the older version of himself.

"He's a lot stronger than he was back then" I added.

We continued to watch the fight and saw Goku punch Trunks down into the ground. Flying down, Goku checked on Trunks and told him he was impressed on how much he improved on his own. Trunks thanked him. "To be honest, I think Black might have you outmatched."

"Stronger than me? Awesome!" Goku smiled. Goku started to laugh. "Sounds like this Goku Black is really powerful. I can't wait to fight him."

Trunks was taken aback by this. "Why are you excited?"

"Look what the hole in space-time brought in" a voice said. I looked up and saw Krillin and Piccolo. They started to talk to older Trunks as a dark cloud appeared above us. Thunder and lightning could be heard and seen as the cloud looked to be splitting down the middle of it.

"That doesn't look normal" I said. A flash of lightning struck the ground and a black figure appeared out of it. The figure was a man but this man looked exactly identical to Goku.

"What is this place?" the man asked.

"Goku Black" Trunks said as he stared at the man.

Goku Black looked around the area. He spotted Trunks. "Oh, now I see. No wonder I couldn't find you." He then turned to look at Goku and smirked. "Well you must be Goku."

Goku took a step forward. "So you're Goku Black."

"That's crazy, it's Goku but not Goku" I thought as the split in the dark cloud was slowly disappearing. Everyone was just staring at him and he continued to look around. Black looked at Vegeta, then Beerus, and for some reason me. Our eyes made contact with each other and I couldn't bring myself to look away from him.

"Hmph, not only did I find Trunks here, I also found the younger version of (Y/n)" Black thought to himself and just stared at me.

"Why is he staying over here?" Bulma asked as she looked at him and then at me. She noticed that Black wasn't really looking at her or Trunks but he was only looking at me. "(Y/n)?" Bulma called my name and I looked at her. "Why is he staring at you?"

"I...I don't know" I replied and looked back at him. His gaze was still on me.

"What is this? How did you get here?!" Trunks exclaimed, drawing Black's attention to him.

"I don't know what caused this warping of space-time that brought you here but that warping has brought me here too" Black explained. "Or perhaps I'm here because your soul cried out to me, begging me to set it free." Black had a smirked on his face when he said that last part.

Trunks was about to face off against Black but Vegeta stopped him. He told Trunks that he wasn't strong enough to beat Black. Trunks was about to protest until Goku flew up to where Black was. Of course Goku wasn't going to pass on a opportunity like this.

The two Goku's faced each other and started to fight. Black got the first hit on Goku by blasting him with a ki blast. Goku getting blasted away took the battle away from its original spot. Wanting to see the fight up close, Vegeta, Older Trunks, Piccolo, and Krillin went after the two. Meanwhile back at capsule corp, Whis was projecting the fight on his staff so the rest of us to watch.