Chapter Five - Hidden Secret?

I was currently sitting on top of a building, looking up at the dark sky. I didn't have any idea on what I was going to do. What could I do? I can't take those two on by myself. There's no way that would even be possible without me dying in the process. And there also seems to be no one around the area I'm in that could help me.

I still wanted to know why Black brought me here. I wanted to know why him and Zamasu are friendly towards me when I have never met those two in my entire life. I had so many questions for the two of them but every time I try to ask them, they just ignore them and tell me that I'll find out soon.

Who knows when soon is?

I let out a deep sigh. "I can't relay on Goku and the others since the time machine is broken thanks to Black" I said to myself. I stood up and slowly started to float up into the air. I flew off in the direction to the right of me and kept flying.

I had no destination in mind and just flew around for what seemed like hours. "Looks like it's getting dark" I thought and landed on the ground. I came face to face with a forest. "Great, now I'm lost" I sighed and decided to walk around. I could just easily fly up and out of the forest, but I was getting tried from all the flying I did today. "I should have just stayed in the city" I thought as I walked by a couple a trees that looked familiar. Hell, all the trees in this forest looked familiar to me.

I kept walking and walking until I came across something. I looked up and let out a deep sigh. Turns out I ended up coming back to the cabin. "Why the hell did I come back here of all places?" I turned around and got ready to walk back into the forest.

"I see you decided to come back to us (Y/n)" I heard Black say.

"Like hell. I was walking around and just ended up back here for some reason" I replied and turn to see where he was. Black was standing on the balcony with Zamasu next to him. They were staring down at me as I glared up at them.

"It was destiny that brought you back to us (Y/n)" Zamasu commented and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't have time for this" I got ready to turn back around until I heard my stomach growl. "Damn it." I looked back up at the two. "I'm hungry and I know for a fact I won't be finding any food in the city" I thought. My stomach growled again. Taking another sigh, I walked over to the stairs and walked up them. "If I'm going to find something to eat, this place is my best option for now" I thought and opened the door to the cabin. I walked in and Black and Zamasu were waiting for me.

"I bet you're hungry, aren't you?" Black asked.

"I am." I walked over to the refrigerator and opened it. There wasn't much in there. The food that was in there didn't really seem all the appetizing to me, but it would have to do for the time being. "I should had Bulma give me more of those sausages" I thought and grabbed something from the fridge. I stood there and ate the food I found, throwing away whatever trash I had afterwards.

"Okay you two" I turned my attention to the two men. "I'm going to stay here since this is the only place that isn't destroyed" I started. "And I want to make this clear, I am not staying here because of you two" I continued. I walked over to what looked to be a bedroom. If I'm staying here, I might as well pick the room with something comfortable to sleep in. "I don't know why you brought me here, nor do I care anymore since you won't tell me." I opened the door to the bedroom and walked in, closing the door behind me and locking it.

"By the way she was acting earlier, I could have sworn it would taken her a day or two to come back" Zamasu started as he sat at the small table. Black joined him. "She gave up so easily."

"Who cares how easily she gave up, we have her now and can further continue with Project Zero Mortals" Black commented.

"I agree."

In the room, I sat on the edge of the bed and looked around the room. "I'm actually shocked that they would have a bed here" I thought and stood up.

I examined the room to see if I could find anything that would help me out. "The more I look around this room, the more I noticed that those two have never actually stayed in this room and if they did, they did so every now and then" I said to myself as I walked over to a closet. I opened it and saw clothing in there. "This aren't theirs" I grabbed a shirt that was hung up in there and looked at it. "Why does this look like something I would wear?"

I put the shirt back up and looked around the closet some more. The more I looked, the more things started to remind me of myself. "This is creepy" I shuddered. I kept looking around until I found a piece of the floor that looked slightly different from the rest. The piece of floor was pulled up and I could see that something was hiding underneath it.

Pulling up the piece of floor, I found a small black box that was hiding there. "What's this?" I reached down and picked up the box. "I know I shouldn't really be going through other people's stuff but come on, I already investigated their room and their closet at this point" I thought to myself, opening the box.

Inside the box, I found a letter that was address to me. "Me? But who would write me a letter?" I thought and opened it. I looked over it briefly because something didn't seem right to me. Something about this letter seemed familiar and yet at the same time, it didn't. I still hadn't read the letter yet, and noticed something else about it. "Why does this look like my hand writing?"